I just feel full.....

harlantr1

Reaction score
I'm barely 10 weeks and sometimes I just feel so.....full. Almost like I can't get a deep breath I'm so full but I haven't overeaten or sometimes haven't eaten yet at all. Anyone feel this way so early on? What is it going to be like when the baby gets bigger? I'm scared I won't be able to breathe at all. I know, I need to relax.

It may be a first trimester thing. I also felt so full and nauseous at times. I hardly ate anything the first trimester! But if it persists and becomes unbearable definitely consult your doctor. I hope you get to feeling better hun.

I'm only 6 wks and I have felt that way for the past 2 wks, extremely nauseated and always feel full even though I'm starving, and when I try to eat a meal I get full so soon, if I dare to eat my normal amount of dinner I am up sick all night from over full!! It's aweful but I think I remember this full feeling with my others , not sure to this extent though.... Maybe it's just our bodies making room ?

Oh ya, I am with you all here. I feel like I ate a huge turkey dinner...all the time. And as for the hunger, I go from feeling full to starving in just seconds. I am 6 weeks and this started in the last week.

The rise in progesterone causes bloat and shortness of breath in the 1st tri. Should ease up in the 2nd. Of course, it comes back in the 3rd, lol!!

The rise in progesterone causes bloat and shortness of breath in the 1st tri. Should ease up in the 2nd. Of course, it comes back in the 3rd, lol!!

LOL! I've been hearing this from my SIL and my best friend as well. First and third tri's are horrendous so enjoy the second as much as I can...oh boy....it's worth it though :)

I'm with you on the fullness. I remember being the same with DD and then one day around 12weeks or so the nausea had gone and I was starving and raided the cupboards for the next few days eating whatever I could find. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->