I just felt baby kick...

Cazlabump

Reaction score
ON THE OUTSIDE!!!

Ahhh and no one home for me to tell haha, i rang my OH at work but i think thats just made him jealous!

This is suuuuch a big thing for me as I thought I wouldnt never be able to because of the extra baggage i have round my waist.

I am grinning from ear to ear.

Bubs is going mental now I think he/she knows im excited :D

Thats fantastic!! It is great isnt it.....my OH can now feel from the outside too and sometimes I can sit and watch my belly move through my clothing :haha:.

I never ever get bored of it and still tell hubby everytime I feel something :happydance:

YAY! I can't wait to feel my baby moving from the outside. I don't think it'll be long now - she's doing somersaults in there today and I'm hoping to feel her from the outside any day now :)

thats fantastic, i cant wait for proper kicks, neither can my OH lol xx

thats great , i've only just started to feel my little man moving about hopefully not long and i'll feel it too :) x

Aw it was incredible!

I hope bubs performs for daddy later!!

And for ladies who havent felt it yet - i was convinced i was never going to BUT it does happen, your little one will soon be booting you about before you know it :D xxx

Ah thats brill!! I have only jsut started feeling movements from teh outside recently too. And OH felt it too first time the other night. He was so happy to finaly feel what i feel!

Now i can see the pops in my tummy as baba moves around though my clothes too! Its so exciting :)

I'm further along than you ladies above so if any ladies out there who hasn't felt it yet, just don't worry cos look im past 24 weeks an only seeing outside movements in the past week or so. xx

YAY Caz, hopefully OH will be able to feel it later.

I just sat there with Nicks hand on my belly for about 15mins last night and he finally felt it!!

Bubs was kicking a lot higher last night as well, right by my belly button!

xx

Yeah my bubs seems to have shifted today right up to my belly button, its absolutely crazy, i hope Steve feels it later i know how much hes wanting to feel it!!

How exciting :D xxxx

thats so exciting! i cant wait for that, bubs kicks me but i dont see or feel it outside except once. congrats! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->