I just found out I'm pregnant today

Jrie1988

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm 23 and just found out that I'm pregnant with my second child. My 1st is 4years old. I'm happy sad nervous excited all at once... Lol I could really just use a lil advice nice things to hear during this time. I know this is a friendly welcoming site, so I'm just introducing myself. I'll be here over the next few months with you guys... :flower:

Congratulations! I don't have much advice, since this is my first, but welcome!

Congrats!!! I just found out Tuesday that Im expecting my 2nd also!! But they have a way smaller age gap lol!! How far along do u reckon you are???

Thanks so much Ladies!!! I'm 4weeks 6days, due Feb 4th.... What about you ladies? And are you hoping for a certain gender?

Hi, welcome to BnB! This is my first child as well, so not too much advice from me. I am 6+1 and my first appt (no scan or anything) is today at 2:00. My only advice is keep positive about everything and don't let too much negativity pull at you too much. Good luck!

This is also my first baby... and I am also due on 4th February!

Hi Jrie

I've also just joined today and am pretty uch at the same stage as you. By my dates I would be due on 6th Feb.

I'm terrified!!x

Hiya I am 6 weeks on Monday with my 2nd my 1st is 3 and a half will turn for on the 18th of Feb this one is due on 26th Jan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->