I just got motivated

chocbunni01

WTT for#3
Reaction score
in 3 months i had lost 20 pounds only to gain 30 pounds in less than 6 months... horrible i know.. after feeling down in the dumps and being insulted by the bitter oh (im not :wedding:) thank God cause this guy is acting like a total loser... i wont go there... he has completely motivated me to prove him wrong... i feel extra sluggish since i gained the weight and the extra sweating in the summer ticks me off. its true im losing weight to leave his sorry a$$ and to attract the man of my dreams :haha: wonder how he will feel about that? i am slightly over 100 pounds overweight, and have been for the past 5 years. as i sit here planning and plotting smiles just keep overcoming my face. :devil: im losing weight to be more active with my children, to feel better about me, to Ovulate regularly( i was ttc but crossed to wtt), to enhance my health (i have hbp), and most of all to start a new me... :cloud9:

Be strong and do it. Prove him wrong because to him it is a mental game where he will tell you things like nobody else will want you because of all the extra weight. Shed the weight and put the ball in your court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->