i just know its another boy

nickelnater

Reaction score
I have 2 boys already oldest is almost 3 and youngest just turned 1. We were done having kids but weren't really doing anything about it so im 12 weeks preg with #3.

In the beginning I was convinced it was a girl. Now I just know it will be another boy. I'm tired of all the comments "i hope its another boy so they can all be brothers" or "i really hope its a girl you need a girl" I just want to cry when I hear these things. Of course I want a girl.

But deep down I know that it's never going to happen to me. It doesn't help that my two boys have developmental delays. We were done after two kids. I was sad and had GD when I found out DS2 was a boy but I had come to terms that I would only have two boys. Now I have to deal with the heartbreak all over again.

I had put up my 12 week scan and it confirmed it with all the "boy!!" and ":blue:!!!!" responses. I literally cannot handle another boy. Of course the baby would be loved no matter what but I cannot handle the heartbreak of this when I know deep down what is in the cards for me. :cry:

Big hugs! I know how you feel, i thought for sure my 3rd would be a girl. Then the boy feelings crept in and sure enough he was a boy. Hes wonderful though, i love him to bits. He was meant to be our last but now im almost 20 weeks with #4. We found out that this little one is a girl :) im still having a very hard time believing it though. I know it it had of been another boy i would have been so upset ( but loved just as much ) its just so hard when everyone throws their two cents worth in.

:hugs:

If it helps at all my two (one dd & one ds) looked exactly the same on scan pics. I'm talking head shape etc. it really didn't mean anything! And their baby pics look almost identical - I almost can't tell them apart.

:hugs: good luck for :pink: news. Will you find out at your 20 week scan?

Sending you pink dust, I hope you hear girl at your next scan <3 I was convinced I would never have a daughter, and I ended up with one... if you're anything like me, you're a bit of a pessimist (I think I do it as a self defence mechanism), but it's always totally possible that this is your girl in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->