I just love it when.... (the sarcasm thread)

I love it when I wake up on my back needing a pee and end up flailing an grunting like an upturned turtle trying to right myself without widdling :haha:

I just love it when my dad asks me over and over if I am sure I am not "too big" for this stage in my pregnancy....

....I'm not. I'm spot-on with my measurements, I'm just very short so she sticks WAY out! :haha:

I love it when I drop ketchup on my yellow hoodie, wash it, get the stain out, put it back on the next night and..... drop ketchup on it. Damn it!

I love the oh so wonderful heartburn that I get every single night and most mornings! Oh and of course I love the fact that getting up from lying down is like a gym work out without the nice flat tummy after it! Not to mention the fact I think I reaaaaally want something to eat, make or buy it take one bite and have to throw it in the bin because obviously bubs has decided otherwise! I'll stop now :haha:. xx

I love that I feel like an enormous elephant & I still have 5 weeks to go. I also love that getting out of bed in the middle of the night is so hard that sometimes I think it would be easier to pee myself.

Oh!

I love it when I finally manage to get comfortable and fall asleep, and when I've been soundly asleep for 30-45 minutes, my husband comes to bed after his TV show gets over, turns on the light, jumps into bed, grabs my boobs and tries to get sex. :dohh:

I yelled at him for it last night. :haha:

Oh!

I love it when I finally manage to get comfortable and fall asleep, and when I've been soundly asleep for 30-45 minutes, my husband comes to bed after his TV show gets over, turns on the light, jumps into bed, grabs my boobs and tries to get sex. :dohh:

I yelled at him for it last night. :haha:

HOW DARE HE :loopy:

Oh, I just LOVE it when I wince in pain, say something about not being able to breathe or sleep, or complain about my heartburn, and the other person replies with something like, "Just wait til you get to xx weeks!" Like, can't anyone acknowledge that I can be in pain at 7 1/2 months preggo also?

I so agree with everyone's complaints about sleep! This thread is awesome.

I love it when I make a glass of juice, leave it on the kitchen worktop while I put away the dishes and in stretching to reach into the cupboard my enormous belly knocks over the glass of juice, soaking all the dishes I'd just washed and dried hee hee that happened today. x

I love it when I've just finally gotten off to sleep (insomnia is killing me), only to be woken by shouts of 'STEVE!'...

Steve is DF's boss and he constantly talks/shouts/rants jibberish in his sleep...
xx

I love all of these! Lol.
I love it when I'm complaining about some pain to DH and he can always match it!! I have to tell him repeatedly this is about ME, not you!!!!

I love it when I lie down in bed, all comfy-like ready to melt my brain to sleep with Gorden Ramsay (I'm running out of shows to watch...hurry up little man!) & I'm all set to drop off & I need a wee. Cue toilet run & 20 mins getting comfy. As PP said...sometimes I'd rather buy tena lady & wet myself :haha:

I love this thread! I think I could go on and on..but I love it when I put a post on my facebook like "Im so excited! One more week!" and people say. "Live it up while you can!" or "You're going to wish you could have this week back" .. Um, live it up? How am I supposed to live it up when Im huge, miserable and unable to sleep? I know what having a newborn is like.. and Id rather be tired as hell and holding my baby.. than tired as hell, huge, and miserable!! .. Ha.

I was fat before I got preggo...so I just love going out to family and friends get together and hear you must be carrying twins or triplets at 14 weeks!! really? :sulk: I told u it was just one but you keep thinking the other one is hiding somewhere? I am just fat dang!! never fails!

I love that I've had to give up wearing most of my shoes because it's either too much effort to get them on or that my feet are just TOO fat : / flip flops it is...

I love it when i get really comfy in bed, and my hip starts to ache and I have to wake up properly to sit up and turn over! :haha:
I also love how everyone looks at me and say (condescendingly!!) 'Not long now!' My reply... 'I KNOW!!' :growlmad:

I love it when I am in the middle of getting comfortable for the night. And DH and I are looking at each other and he's like, "get me a snack" or "get me a drink".

Or I love it when I am uncomfortable and complaining to DH about how much this or that hurts and he says,"think about that next time you want another baby".

Or if I am in a "mad mood" and been asleep for almost 2 hrs. Then DH says, "you know what you haven't done in awhile". Like I am to wake up out of a sound sleep for sex or bjs.

I really love it when DH has the same things going on in his body as I do...

If I have a headache, so does he.
If my stomach is upset, so is his.
If I didn't sleep well, neither did he.
If I'm nauseous, then he isn't feeling well either.

LET IT BE ABOUT ME SOMETIMES

I loved it this morning when I went over 100kg at the doctor's office and she gave me a mock round of applause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->