I just wanna crave pickles without...

Photochic

Reaction score
People thinking I am pregnant!! I told a friend yesterday I was craving pickles and cheese curds lol.. She looks at me and goes I know why.. And she looks at my stomach and I am like no! I just want pickles and cheese curds.. She was like when is the last time you had sex, and I said 2 weeks ago WITH a condom!! She then tells me that they have a 1% fail rate and that would be my luck haha.. I was like no I just am craving.. Ugh can't a girl crave wierd food??

i often crave pickles when im due every month.
my mum craves cheese when she is ...maybe thats why lol

Every time I mention the c-word, it is like people suddenly have supersonic hearing. Can't we just want something specific to eat?

:haha:

I get this all the time. I love strong flavoured foods, just all the time... but the pickle thing comes right on at AF time :rofl:

It gets annoying people commenting after a while....

Bluerk!! Pickles!! Haha xx

I hate, loathe, despise tomatoes but suddenly had a craving for tomato soup a bit ago. When I sat down with the bowl the girl next to me winked at me & said 'anything you want to tell me?' Erm - I fancied some tomato soup???

LOL... I know, and I am like if I start craving pickles and ice cream then worry ahhahahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->