I just want a few hrs of straight sleep!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
I feel like i'm back to when Savannah was a newborn...
First of all I put her down at her normal bedtime (7:30) she wakes up at 8:30, so I feed her and put her back to bed, then 10 comes and she wakes up again, then 10:30, so I try putting her in bed with us and we can't sleep coz she's gurgling and moving. Try putting her back into her own bed with her light show on, manage to get maybe an hours sleep and she wakes up again. This time i'm buggered so bring her back into bed and shove her on the boob while i try to sleep.

She wakes up again at 2. So switch sides and sleep again. Next thing Justin wakes up at 3 with the vomitting and diarrhea bug i've had so manage to catch perhaps an hour sleep in between him running to the loo. Oh, and then I decide I might try my luck with Savannah in her own bed as I like to move around. She goes down till 5:30 (approx 2hrs), so i feed her and put her back in bed as per normal routine. She wakes up at 6:30 :hissy: So i put her into bed with me til about 7:30 when it's quite clear she's not going to sleep anymore.

I decide to come out to media room and let Justin get some rest and manage to catch maybe an hour in total between her playing, whinging and wanting food. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?? :hissy:

She's not acting sick, just like she doesn't want to sleep. I didn't even do anything differently than normal. :cry:

Sook over

aww hun I cant help much but wanted to send you some xxxx

Thanks hun. If it was just one of them I could handle it but with bboth of them it's hard.

:hug: Sorry not much advice here I'm afraid. We only managed four hours of sleep last night

:hug: maybe she is going through a growth spurt?

I bet she is going through a growth spurt. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow!

Hope so! Keeping my fingers crossed for tonight

my LO is the same. i dream of more than 2 hours sleep in a row!
i also put him in my bed sometmes but think i'm going to stop it. Am going to try and follow advice on this webpage tonight and see how it goes after a few nights (i.e. not picking him up etc):
https://en.allexperts.com/q/Pediatrics-1429/baby-wont-stay-asleep.htm

Thanks hun but she normally sleeps through, it's just last night that she was painful.

is she waking up upset? possibly early signs of teething? thats what my lo has been going through recently and she used to sleep straight through. hope you get some sleep soon x

Not her painful cry, I am pretty sure she just didn't want to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->