I just want this 2ww to be over

nona81

A little bit pregnant x
Reaction score
I'm sick of it now. I can't stop crying (not aided by the death of a friend at the weekend), at the funeral today I cried more than the widow, I felt terrible.

I've got awful lumbar region back pain, which only stops when I'm asleep. It's definitely not af pain.

The :witch: is due tomorrow. I've poas and it's been completely neg, no hint of a second line.

I just want to move onto the next cycle and be done with it. Next time I'm going to sleep through the 2ww, it sucks.

Rant over.

I'm sick of it now. I can't stop crying (not aided by the death of a friend at the weekend), at the funeral today I cried more than the widow, I felt terrible.

I've got awful lumbar region back pain, which only stops when I'm asleep. It's definitely not af pain.

The :witch: is due tomorrow. I've poas and it's been completely neg, no hint of a second line.

I just want to move onto the next cycle and be done with it. Next time I'm going to sleep through the 2ww, it sucks.

Rant over.

Oh I know exactly how you feel :hugs: Sorry about the loss of your friend. Im due for af on thursday i have poas for like a week now bfn cramps, sore bbs and super emotional I have cried about every little thing today. I wish the 2ww did not exsist its horrible all you can think about is symptoms and am I preggo! Drives ya nuts! GL maybe you are preggo I read on peeonastick.com that some woman cant! find out that they are pg until after af is late it has something to do with lenght of cycle and when you O. SO I have a short cycle and O later rather then earlier so Im actually not going to really know(according to this site) untill thursaday or friday. SO fx maybe you are pg adn your just a late finder outer

I'm so sorry hun... what a horrible week.

Just wanted to send you :hug:

I got a BFN this am also... just waiting for AF to arrive. It's disappointing for sure!!! BUT... it's not over till it's over!!! ;)

Fingers crossed for you hun!!!

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs:

I feel exactly the same way about the 2ww. I've had all kinds of symptoms and some that I've never ever experienced before (intense food cravings and lots of CM). I also posted a thread saying that I just have a feeling of "knowing" that I'm pregnant. Unfortunately though all I have been getting are BFN's. I hadn't been discouraged the past several days because I've had that impossible to ignore instict that I am actually pregnant...but today the BFN's are finally getting to me. I'm starting to think that this "feeling" I have is just me actually going crazy. :wacko: Not sure how I can feel something that strong and then get nothing but BFN's. I'm 10-13 dpo today so it's still kinda early....but I'm losing hope. I have irregular cycles but the earliest AF would be here is in the 3 days. I hope if she's coming she won't take forever because I'm just ready for this 2ww to be over. I feel so drained from it all :cry: . Good luck to everyone stuck going through the 2ww. I really hope that we all get our BFP's so soon! :hugs:

So sorry to hear that.

For the record, my 2 WW is over and I am devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->