I just want to cry

littlebopeep

Reaction score
Hi girls since i had my ectopic in may ive been taking TTC with a pinch of salt saying to myself if it happens it happens! well AF isnt due til thursday and yesterday i was feeling kinda sick and my boobs were tender some how yesterday i managed to convience myself that i was preggers i decided to test this morning but it was:bfn: im now back to square one obsessing about being pregnant i just want to cry everyone is pregnant around me its not fair sorry for annoying you all i just need a place to vent:cry:

*big hug* Oh sweetheart, I totaly understand how you feel. If AF isn't due till later in the week it would be worth retesting if she doesn't show after a few days. I'm in the same miserable limbo (!), except have no idea when to expect my AF as I only had a m/c three weeks ago so its all up in the air!

xx

*big hug* Oh sweetheart, I totaly understand how you feel. If AF isn't due till later in the week it would be worth retesting if she doesn't show after a few days. I'm in the same miserable limbo (!), except have no idea when to expect my AF as I only had a m/c three weeks ago so its all up in the air!

xx

thank you herewego its so hard to keep positive im sorry for your loss have you been trying for long we`ve been trying for 17 months ive got POCS and on metformin im hoping that i`ll get clomid in September:hugs:

We were lucky in that we weren't trying for long, I'm 31 and we only got married in December, but I've had to have awhole battery of tests done as I have a history of deep vein thrombosis (6yrs ago) and ovarian cysts too... what fun.

All I keep saying to myself is "if I hadn't had the mc I would be x weeks gone by now.." which is silly and unsurprisingly doesn't help! Immediately after the mc I was terrified of trying again, its only three weeks later though and I'm fine with the idea of being pregnant (although I can absolutely guarentee that when I DO get a positive test I will be completely terrified)... am currently doing the am I aren't I thing, as have annoying cramps and back ache again, convinced myself it was only a UTI, but the Dr's ruled that out this morning so just maybe....

But then again, I'm scared to test in case its negative (I'll be very sad) but possibly even more so if its positive (I'll be scared its too early and I could lose another little one)... PANTS!

Thats exactly how i feel i cant wait to be preggers but will be so afraid hope we both get good news soon xx:dust::kiss:

Keep smiling sweetie, the nice thing about miracles is that they DO happen xx

Sorry for your loss hun, I feel back to square one everytime AF arrives and I try not to wish my life away until I am preggas again I have been living like this since MC in march, I have no answers to when this will get better, just talk to people close by, keep busy, our time will hopefully come soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->