I just wanted to say hi to everyone

Kristle

Reaction score
I have been on the form for two weeks but due to not registering I couldn't post. I wanted to say Hello and I have been following everyone up and downs so I already feel familiar with you! This is my second baby and I am super exited already. How are all the rocking mama to be feeling today? :hugs:

Hi,
Welcome!
When are you due?

Welcome I am also due in sept and pregnant with baby number two

Congrats and welcome!

"a late summer gift", I like that! :thumbup:

Wow lots of September babes I am excited to have you lady's right there with me! I'm not sure about being heavily pregnant in the scortching heat as my daughter was a winter born girl. I have some plans such as ocean trip Seattle trip lol!!!! I also work nights as a Cna so life will be interesting lol.

Wow lots of September babes I am excited to have you lady's right there with me! I'm not sure about being heavily pregnant in the scortching heat as my daughter was a winter born girl. I have some plans such as ocean trip Seattle trip lol!!!! I also work nights as a Cna so life will be interesting lol.

I'm due in September as well and hoping the summer isn't going to roast me. Although I'm ready for this cold to go away!

I'm a CNA as well, but I only work PRN since I'm in college for nursing.

Anyways, congrats and welcome!! Glad you decided to sign up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->