i just...

beau_belle

wtt after miscarridge
Reaction score
came off my period after finishing my last pack of pills :D

So hopefully at the end of this month ill get my :bfp:!!

Who knows how long it normally takes to get pregnant after coming off the pill?

xx

Hiya, welcome to the world of TTC!

I think it depends on how soon your cycle returns to normal, some people seem to be able to conceive right away, others it may take 6 months to a year. Have you been on the pill long?

i ve been on it on and off since i was 16.

hopefully ill go back to my normal self pretty quickly (yn).

I heard that for some people coming off your pill can make you more fertile at first. is there any truth to this?

Some ppl are really fertile in the first month of coming off the pill. My friend got pregnant in the first month. If I were you, I'd do some research about ovulating and your most fertile period. Maybe buy some OPKs from Ebay as well. I came off the pill at the beginning of August and got my BFP on Thursday so this was my third month of trying but I was on holiday in August and think I missed my fertile period because I didn't know what to be looking out for (which I now know for me is bad cramps about a week and half after my period has finished and lots of CM). I actually didn't know anything about TTC.

Good luck.

I was on the pill for ten years with one 6 month break and caught the first month, never had a 'real period'

i know nothing about ttc really.

just hoping i can manage it by chance lol.

one thing i am getting confused about though is the whole witch thing?

is that another way of saying your period came?

xx

Learn all you can about ttc, your fertile times etc and think of things realisticly. Whilst some people do catch right away there is still a good percentage that take a few months or longer, even years.
Dont get your hopes up that it will work first go or you will be very dissapointed when it doesnt.

And yea the witch is another name for your period, or aunt flo :D

I came off the pill at the beginning of August, and now I am going on Month 4 :)

I always thought I was fertile right away because whenever I went off the pill my period came pretty regularly afterward. Once I started temping (there is a temperature spike about a day after you ovulate), I realized that I wasn't ovulating at all! This past cycle though - I had the spike! So I am hoping good things for this month!

Good luck! For some people it happens quickly, and for others it takes some time. There's no real way to tell until you try :) So go out there and have fun trying!!!!!

:)
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back