• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I keep having the same bad dream about my wedding!!!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I have no idea why my dreams keep repeating themselves the past few months its been dreams of positive pregnancy tests and my wedding going wrong.
I am getting married at 11am because I know I am going to be awake since 4am waiting for it so I thought I would have it early I mentioned it to someone and they were like 'omg that's early'
From then on I've my dreams have been like this...

Me getting to the alta with my hair not done
The hairdressers not turning up
The limo not turning up and having to get a taxi...which cost us around £14 :dohh:
Turning up with no make up
Nt being able to get my make up right and crying it all off
A forgotten tiara
A forgotten veil
Forgotten both
Lack of film in the photographers camera
My dad being late and not walking me down the asle
My dad getting angry because the sat nav has sent them to the wrong place and now they are lost and there is no time to wait

My parents being super late to the place they stumble in in the middle of the ceremony apologising they are late because they cycled and now they are sweating and hungry so they start to eat my wedding cake - that was the funniest one (woke up thinking...thank god that was just a dream)

I think my mind is going into overdrive :dohh:

I have a recurring nightmare that i wake up on the morning of the wedding and i've forgotten to organise something eg. Flowers, hair, dresses. Funny what planning a wedding does to you!

Haha I laughed at the last bit about eating the cake :haha:

My weddings just under a year and a half away so I'm not worried or nervous at all yet but being just a few weeks away I'll probably have those kind of dreams too!

I've had crazy dreams like that too! Especially about people not showing up :dohh: As far as the positive pregnancy tests, I have had the most vivid dreams about that! The pink lines are the brightest pink I have ever seen and they are like burned into my brain when I wake up. :shock:

I think it is all just normal nerves :haha:

I've dreamt a few times that my heel gets caught in my dress and I trip... quite putting me off heels... and a long dress lol!! xx

I've dreamt a few times that my heel gets caught in my dress and I trip... quite putting me off heels... and a long dress lol!! xx

Oh god I never thought about that happening..... I have now ahhh it's gonna happen!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->