i knew I shouldnt have tested this early! ( update :( page 11)

Idk I haven't gotten evaps on the new frers. Indents, yes. Evaps, no. Super excited for you! When do you think you'll test again? This was your last frer right?

I'm just very cautious and weary because of the evaps I got at the beginnibg of this thread.. there were a few i was SURE were starts of a bfp. But im not really sure when i ovulated/when AF i due. I do know AF is due between tomorrow and Saturday. So either i was way too early to be testing at the beginning of this thread, or I am too late now to not be getting a bfp. So idk. Yes it was my last test :( i dunno when I will test again.. I want to tomorrow lol but i should wait

Yeah, if you CAAAAAAN wait then wait. But if you're like me I would test tomorrow hahaha

If you can wait 2 days it would be best. That way if it is a sticky bean, there should be quite a difference.

I see it on your last test!! V v feint but there. If it's a real bfp by tomorrow morning it should be much clearer. GL! Xx

Leah really??? I seriously cant tell. Lol i shouldnt even check this site right now, i just want to test but i need to wait! Wahhhhhh

I'm cramping so bad all day too, is that normal?

Omg girl, just got on here to see if you've updated yet! Ahhh the tww roller coaster!!! Fx!! And congrats on your engagement!!!

If the cramps are really bad, I'm not sure if it's a good thing :( I know I had light cramping for a long while and maybe a moment here and there of stronger pains but nothing that lasted more than a few seconds. It wasn't anywhere near the level of pain as AF would usually give.

My cramps were just like af, and even bad back pain.. I thought for sure af would be here any time.. and many women feel that level of pain while pregnant and all is well!!

I hope its nothing serious :/ its nothing worse than regular af pain, i am just a wimp when it comes to that lol so i guess it feels worse than it is. It makes me so grumpy and not want to do anything all day.
Im going to try to get through today without buying any tests lol

Thank you everyone <3

Yeah, I was super crampy and thought I was totally out! Normal!!

Just POAS .. moment of truth.. in 3 minutes O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"