I know everyone is diff but what do you think?

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
Okay i found out i was pregnant on the 18th of October at 2:30pm. I miscarried on the 22nd of October at 5 weeks and 5 days. I was bleeding heavily for that day. I then had a laparoscopy about 8:30 that evening to see if it was an ectopic, it wasnt so a d&c was performed whilst i was still under. The next day I was still bleeding but i wasnt even filling the pads. The next day it was just spotting then after that no blood at all.

As you can see my body bounced back really quick.

I was pretty regular before a straight 28 days do you think as my body healed so quick and i was only a little bit pregnant that i will go straight back to my normal cycle?

I have been putting so much store on me being due this week that i didnt even consider that someone women take months to get their first AF after a MC.

If i dont come on this week and take longer ill be so so be dissappointed.

I have been getting BFN's at the moment so im sure im not pregnant now becuase if im and im due this week surely a HPT would pick it up by now right? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh chickady, I was about to post a question about first period after mc too!

I am afraid I don't have an answer for you as I haven't gotten there yet, BUT if I were you I would just keep at the :sex: and perhaps just test once a week until you get either?

Did you OPK or BBT since the mc? I am currently tracking my BBT as believe it should give me some answers to ovulation and being able to guess the :witch: timings etc

no i never get up at the same time everyday to temp! and i was going to wait until i got my first af anyway to start. i think AF is on its way as i keep getting like squeezing pains in my lower abdomen. Never had this before but im assuming that my AF is going to change and knowing my luck get worse!

when did you start to track again?

I started tracking last Wednesday as I wanted to wait until I was given the all clear from the midwife to start again.

TBH it hasn't given me much answers yet, I did an OPK earlier (I am cheap and saving my pregnancy tests :haha:) and it was super faint so I guess I still have a bit of hcg kicking around in there. I plan to keep testing daily now and hopefully will get some answers, just hope it doesn't cost me too much :wacko:

It would be lovely if they could take bloods and figure out your :witch: levels!

see thats the thing i got neg HPT tests straight away and neg OPK's which was annoying but i was just testing randomly not religiously.

Oh god that would be great wouldnt it!

hey hun, I had an early miscarriage and bled for a week. My period returned exactly 30 days later. Right on time!

Good luck. xxx

See my temps are all over the place and I really don't know what to think :wacko:

Fertility friend charted from the day I was told of the miscarriage but I didn't actually pass the sac until last Monday so I have no idea at all where I should be CD wise :wacko::wacko:

I am just hoping that as I am still spotting and my hormones didn't start to drop until last Monday that I am still yet to ovulate but it is just so bloody confusing!!!!

I really hope you get your :bfp: ladies! x

Sorry Icantdecide don't have a firm answer for you...I hope you get an answer soon either AF or a BFP (I hope more for that one!). Each woman will be different about when they get their first period after a miscarriage...don't compare and think that I should have it now or already...it doesn't mean anything and should definitely come between 4-10 weeks after the miscarriage. Of course that doesn't make the waiting any easier.

I think the most important thing about getting your cycle back is making sure there is no pregnancy hormone left in your system and then your body realizes it's no longer pregnant and starts it's cycle over again. Obviously if you have BFN's then there is no pregnancy hormone left over from your miscarriage which is good...but I hope it turns into a BFP for you really soon!

My cycle is definitely different after my miscarriage...I'm on my second right now and now before my cycles I feel pulsating/twinging/pain on my left side (like where my L ovary would be) around CD21-25 sporadically. I don't know what it means but other post-miscarriage ladies have gotten it as well (right or left or both sides) so I assume it's just a change in the cycle. Plus the fact that we are all super attuned to our bodies right now.

GOOD LUCK hon and keep us updated!

i cant wait up to another 6 weeks for a period. Its only been 4 and a day. I can barely go a day without wanting to tear my hair out.
this waiting is killing me. Slowly each day im just loosing hope.
I just want something to focus on.

I have taken up nail painting, tragic but I needed a mini hobby!

I am also considering joining the gym as I believe it will help get my body back in tune quicker!

Good Luck xx

Hey, it depends on when all the preg hormone leaves your system, for me it was nearly 6 weeks after the bleeding stopped, but I think it would depend on how far along you were, anything from 6 to 8 weeks is normal after a mc, so try not to stress about it! Hope it arrives soon for you!

I bet I will get mine in time for Christmas :cry:

On the bright side at least I can enjoy a few festive drinks xx

I was only bleeding for about 3 days and i was 5 weeks and 5 days.

Ive decided to have a massive sort out. A huge one. that should keep me occupied for a few days.

The symptoms i had that either meant AF or Pregnancy turns out it was just a cold and a chesty cough. damn. Is there anything i can do to sort of bring on my period?

There is medical intervention but I seriously wouldn't advise it as you could still ovulate and miss your chance!

Keep up the bedding!!! xx

I came on this morning!
so it was a 30 day cycle. I wonder if next month it will be back to 28 days.

Oh chickadee I am sorry :hugs: go grab a bottle of wine and indulge.

Go and get a bbt thermometer and some opks and gear yourself up for next month xxx

Already done. Can't wait to start properly. I don't know if I get up at the exact same time everyday. Does half hour difference make a huge diff in temp?

I'm not really sad about af making an appearance really. I'm just happy to know where i am. I'm not stuck in limbo anymore. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->