I know I know...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
I know I need to step away from the tests! Ha but these are my FRER's between 18 and 20DPO (Tuesdays and today's) do you think there's progression or? The digi is STILL saying '1-2 weeks' and I'm going to book an appointment tomorrow with my Dr and see if he can help ease my mind at all (I'm not sure they will do anything because I'm only 5 weeks and also it's not a routine thing here to do HCG blood draws but I'm driving myself barmy!)

P.s I've had an MMC before which resulted in a 4/5 day hospital stay so my worries are founded from that. I had no pains, bleeding etc but scans at 9 then 11 weeks showed bean had stopped growing around 5/6 weeks

:flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
The bottom one does look darker to me, albeit not by much. Still, those lines are already pretty dark, so there might not be much space to go on progressing.

I would recommend that you get hcg beta levels drawn today, and on Saturday, if possible. Your quantitative blood hcg levels will give you a more accurate picture of how things are progressing than hpt line progression.

I understand your nervousness. I also had a mmc, and then after that, another early miscarriage. Take advantage of whatever is available to you that may ease your anxieties...blood tests, scans, whatever. Pregnancy after a loss is a scary and uncertain time. Take care!

Thank you :flow:

I have a feeling they will tell me to wait it out but I'm going to ask as all this is doing is making me crazy (crazier than normal!) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->