I know I shouldn't but I just can't help......

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Ok thought i'd start a guilt free thread as there's somethings I do that technically I shouldn't but sometimes I do...

So here goes, I know I shouldn't but I just can't help.... Licking the spoon, when i'm baking... (Just a tincy wincy bit) :blush:

Eat cheesy, meaty, carb heavy meals that don't contain much in the way of vegetables.... :blush:

AND get indigestion afterwards :dohh:

Cannot deal with asking right now, but I'm sure it's actually an impossibility go not lick the spoon.

I'm probably going to get scorned for this, but heck, I've only had it twice, but seriously could eat shiesh kararb every day, with coleslaw and sauce too! It's only made slightly better that it's not donner but I couldn't eat that anything Eck!

Really trying to cut back on sugar (not that I usually eat a lot any way) because I'm overweight and want to work not to get gestational diebetes or put on too much during the pregnancy, but I have had some of my favourite ice cream, Phish food from ben and jerry's mmmm...

Also had a dominos pizza... that made me sick! *slaps wrist* :haha:

Cannot deal with asking right now, but I'm sure it's actually an impossibility go not lick the spoon.

I'm probably going to get scorned for this, but heck, I've only had it twice, but seriously could eat shiesh kararb every day, with coleslaw and sauce too! It's only made slightly better that it's not donner but I couldn't eat that anything Eck!

If you want your guilt easing.............. shish kebab is seriously no worse than eating a grilled chicken breast, as that is what it is, just marinated meat that has been grilled and you've got your salad in your coleslaw so I think if you were going to eat any takeaway everyday I'm sure that is the healthiest option you could have? :happydance:

and my guilty confession is I had blue cheese sauce on my steak the other day, then I felt not so guilty cos it was gross and quite clearly straight out of a packet so probably posed no threat whatsoever.

I am going to TGI friday's for my daughters birthday on Friday night so no doubt that will cause lots of sinful incidents :haha:

If you want your guilt easing.............. shish kebab is seriously no worse than eating a grilled chicken breast, as that is what it is, just marinated meat that has been grilled and you've got your salad in your coleslaw so I think if you were going to eat any takeaway everyday I'm sure that is the healthiest option you could have? :happydance:

and my guilty confession is I had blue cheese sauce on my steak the other day, then I felt not so guilty cos it was gross and quite clearly straight out of a packet so probably posed no threat whatsoever.

I am going to TGI friday's for my daughters birthday on Friday night so no doubt that will cause lots of sinful incidents :haha:

Wondered how to spell shish, lol, thanks, yeah it probably sounds more dodgey than it actually is. Lol.

As for TGIs it's my 30th birthday in January and intend going and eating medium cooked burgers and jack Daniels sauce :blush: (we don't get out much as you can probably tell about the excitement of going out in January ... 4th baby :haha:)

I was really really naughty this morning and had medium boiled eggs :-0

My taste buds are out of whack. Normally I eat a ton of fruits and veggies. Well I'm still eating both just not as much as I used to. Nausea tells me to eat more carbs and proteins. So I have. And that tends to also have more fat too.

Breakfast = full bowl of oatmeal and a banana and 1/4 - 1/2 a pomegranate

Mid morning snacks include banana, yogart and grapes

Lunch includes mash potatoes, fish, healthy unthawed vegetables (no corn or peas) and an English muffin

Afternoon snack is a banana and apple

Dinner is 2-3 bagels with cream cheese.

Lol. -blush-

Normally I'd have a sandwich and salad for lunch along with a fruit.

And dinner would be vegetable soup and fruit.

My taste buds are out of whack. Normally I eat a ton of fruits and veggies. Well I'm still eating both just not as much as I used to. Nausea tells me to eat more carbs and proteins. So I have. And that tends to also have more fat too.

Breakfast = full bowl of oatmeal and a banana and 1/4 - 1/2 a pomegranate

Mid morning snacks include banana, yogart and grapes

Lunch includes mash potatoes, fish, healthy unthawed vegetables (no corn or peas) and an English muffin

Afternoon snack is a banana and apple

Dinner is 2-3 bagels with cream cheese.

Lol. -blush-

Normally I'd have a sandwich and salad for lunch along with a fruit.

And dinner would be vegetable soup and fruit.

This is really good! I wish I was being that healthy, but my breakfast was toast, then I had a baguette at lunch and now I don't want to eat anything but I'm so hungry. I'm sadly craving bread which is not good for me!

I won't even say all the crap I've eaten over the past few weeks :( its really shameful haha

I need to learn to stay away from the tootsie roll jar. I don't really feeling like eating much throughout the day, though when I do, I've been sticking to pretty healthy choices. That said, every time I walk through the kitchen, I somehow manage to walk out with a handful of tootsies. And I don't even like tootsie rolls!

I brought squirty cream to go with hot chocolate. Whenever i go to the fidge i squirt a mouthful. Everytime. Even before making breakfast. Its awful haha

I did buy the lighter cream if that makes me less guilty haha

I ordered a hamburger last week and when I got home with it I realized it was medium well and not well done.

I was so hungry I ate it anyways. But now I know to always say cook it well done!

I was really really naughty this morning and had medium boiled eggs :-0

OOOOhhhhhh Yeeeeah runny egg, and I didn't even think i'd miss it that much, but an egg and bacon sarnie just isn't the same without the yolk ooozing out.

OMG I want one now lol.

And Bexivillan... Squirty cream out the fridge... I salute you :haha:

Krissykat, I cooked a lovely roast lamb the other day, I cut it and it was ever so pink inside, perfectly done, so I gave my DH the pinkest bits and I had the not so pink bits from the outside.

I didn't realise how much i'd miss all this food, and it's second time round for me so I should be a little prepared xx

Are runny eggs ok if they have the red lion on them, meaning they have come from hens vaccinated against salmonella, warning if you say no I will cry! https://www.lioneggfarms.co.uk/information/british-lion-quality/

I think my main confession is eating too much! But I'm always hungry

Btw this post makes me want bacon and egg, kebab, burgers ..... Ummmm any food ummmm

Mini kievs! No idea why, haven't had them in years but I could eat a while bowl. Full of crap!

I also ate half a pâté sandwich when my mum served me them for lunch (not told her yet) 2 weeks ago. Didn't know how to get out of it, so just had a bit, thinking a couple of bites will be fine

Naughty!

I started my day with a bacon and sausage bap complete with butter and tomato sauce. We won't discuss the rest of what I ate today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->