I know I shouldn't but I just can't help......

Are runny eggs ok if they have the red lion on them, meaning they have come from hens vaccinated against salmonella, warning if you say no I will cry! https://www.lioneggfarms.co.uk/information/british-lion-quality/

I think my main confession is eating too much! But I'm always hungry

Btw this post makes me want bacon and egg, kebab, burgers ..... Ummmm any food ummmm

I've been having runny eggs using the same logic, if it's lion branded it must be ok, right???

I have to say, I'm loving this thread.

I think it's safe to say that I've been eating my way through our local supermarket through these past fews weeks. I'm actually looking forward to getting somewhat of a normal appetite back.

...oh my gosh.

I just started. I have not even thought yet about all the things I am not allowed to eat now. :(

Feta cheese. I will have a hard time keeping away from the feta cheese.

Love this thread!!

I literally cannot stop eating I am hungry all.the.time.

I'm a big eater anyway, but now, if my stomach is even slightly empty I feel really sick!

I had a McFlurry (apparently can't eat 'ice cream dispenser' style ice cream???

Iv been craving fish a lot, and nice n handy cans of tuna on jacket potatoes or salads ooopssssss

Xmas is coming up ... And I love stilton blue cheese. I'm definitely having some at xmas! And maybe a very small glass of red wine with Xmas dinner!!! Omg I'm going to hell !!!

Lol, to you all.

I could've hugged my midwife when she told me I could have Prawn salad at christmas, aparrantly if you know they've been well cooked there shouldn't be a problem.

And good point about the eggs, I did think while I had my dip of cake mix that eggs that are stamped are safer nowadays. So I may order an egg and bacon sandwich slightly on the soft side from hubby next time he offers! xx

I have had fries every day this week. Omg.

well apparently i am a bad pregnant chick as ive had medium well streak the past 3 days and a sip of wine last night..

I'm going to be enormous by the end of 1st tri! I have a fear of being hungry due to feeling queasy but I'm going for the carbs.... Crisps, toast, crumpets anything I can lay my hands on!

My food aversions have been vegetables. Of all kinds. I cannot even stomach the thought of eating one. :dohh: I really want to be healthy but as I type, I sit here eating chicken and noodles!

I never knew deli meat was bad until this year. I ate SO MANY ham and mayo sandwiches on white bread (I know - but its what I craved terribly) my first pregnancy. I would have cried if I couldn't have them - glad I didn't know back then! :dohh:

I never knew deli meat was bad until this year. I ate SO MANY ham and mayo sandwiches on white bread (I know - but its what I craved terribly) my first pregnancy. I would have cried if I couldn't have them - glad I didn't know back then! :dohh:

I wish I didn't know!! Since even before I knew I was pregnant, what sounds soooo good to me is a nice big sandwich! Seriously mouth watering!

...oh my gosh.

I just started. I have not even thought yet about all the things I am not allowed to eat now. :(

Feta cheese. I will have a hard time keeping away from the feta cheese.

I thought Feta was ok? Either way i've been eating it. Oops. Off to google....

I think Feta is OK if you cook it thoroughly. And a lot of the no-no foods are merely precautions for what COULD happen. It's not like every slice of deli meat or seafood or medium steak will give you food poisoning. It's just the odds of it happening are higher than other foods, even if only minimally higher.

This thread almost reminds me of highschool or any dieters' club where you compare notes. "Oh, I'm so bad, I ate a piece of chocolate." "Oh yeah, I ate a slice of pizza" or "I had a whole slice of bread" "No! Not bread!"

I'm never a super-healthy eater so I just don't fuss about it now. I normally try to watch my portion sizes and include veggies but right now I still can't stomach them and constant munching helps me feel better. I'm getting huge but I figure that I can lose the weight afterwards.

But speaking of bad, I ate 3, if not 4 pieces of brownies today and then polished off half a bowl of Jello. I also ate 3 heaping plates of pasta. And I ate 3 pieces of brownies yesterday. This is only a small sample of how badly I'm eating. I hope I feel well enough in a few weeks to shape up my standards.

This thread almost reminds me of highschool or any dieters' club where you compare notes. "Oh, I'm so bad, I ate a piece of chocolate." "Oh yeah, I ate a slice of pizza" or "I had a whole slice of bread" "No! Not bread!"

Just to clear up, the thread wasn't intended to be a diet thread, I haven't watched whats passed my lips in a diet sense since I conceived (or before for that matter) it was more about having some of the no no foods, such as raw cake batter, soft cheese, runny eggs, and pink meats, and just saying yeah I done it, without feeling guilty, just for a bit of fun.

Some people have posted their dietary intake, but I haven't corrected them on what the thread was intended for it's all a bit of fun. :thumbup:

Feta is fine regardless of whether its cooked or not phew

Craving garlic mayo...sooo much! I've not had any but I really want to haha

I'm feeling a ton better after reading this thread, thank you ladies :D

:blush: I must admit.. my worst at the moment is Sausage rolls and BBQ sauce :/ I must have eaten about 8 large sausage rolls in 2 days.. But its all i want to eat!

I'll stop soon honest

Just to clear up, the thread wasn't intended to be a diet thread, I haven't watched whats passed my lips in a diet sense since I conceived (or before for that matter) it was more about having some of the no no foods, such as raw cake batter, soft cheese, runny eggs, and pink meats, and just saying yeah I done it, without feeling guilty, just for a bit of fun.

Some people have posted their dietary intake, but I haven't corrected them on what the thread was intended for it's all a bit of fun. :thumbup:

Oh, I know. I was joking too. :blush:: That's what I get for not putting a smiley beside my words. :dohh:

owlbump - thanks, now I'm craving sausage!!! LOL Can anyone try and make veggies sound yummy? I have some broccoli and carrots in my fridge just withering away. Please make them sound appetiziing!

Take away tonight, not sure what probably Chinese as we have mates over and I can't be bothered to cook lol (they are our besties who are here several times a weeks is not as bad as it sounds, I'm not a crap host lol).

That must be on a no no list for pregnancy lol. Can't wait as means I don't need to cook twice for once lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->