i know I shouldn't have...but!

Teeny

Reaction score
I just bought my first thing for the baby! it's far too early but

I couldn't help it, it was in the sale for £2

it's a t shirt with an American flag on it as this child will be an American! and I got one with a Union Jack on it for my dd as she was born in England so will always be British!

I just couldn't resist it thinking of them in their little T-shirts in the future!

part of me feels like I have jinxed myself but I would be trying for another child if this pregnancy is unsuccessful so I will just put them in a drawer till our American baby arrives! :happydance:

I was crazy worried about that too and refused to buy anything.. But I gave up this last week when our family surprised us with all the furniture for both nurseries. I came home and it was like they were already there! So now I am buying clothes and stuff :(

It will be so cute to have them each in their shirts! Great photo ops for you and the little ones.

No worries...people spend too much time worrying about jinxes... What's meant to be will be.. Buying a shirt or furniture isn't going to set anything bad in motion...

I had a little baby box of clearance items before we were even expecting #1 :haha:

Don't worry, a little shirt won't do a thing! I got a super cute little girls horse shirt before I even fell pregnant with number 2 in hopes of one day having a little girl. Don't worry about a jinx. :)

We also bought a lot of items and we lost our son at 31 weeks. The stores were wonderful and gave us credit and to be honest I would buy again in a heart beat. Life happens and you need to live for the moment :flower:

We also bought a lot of items and we lost our son at 31 weeks. The stores were wonderful and gave us credit and to be honest I would buy again in a heart beat. Life happens and you need to live for the moment :flower:

I'm so sorry for ur loss. and congrats n the bfp
. wishing u a h&h 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"