I know it's meant as a compliment...

Honestly I think you're all lucky. Nobody ever thinks I'm younger than I am, or if they do they don't say it!

This is me and my lot (photo from March)

10011583_491986967594803_351539671_o.jpg

slightly more recent pic of me with the youngest two

1899798_531164947010338_367187007020714131_o.jpg

Sometimes people are a little rude about me having 4 kids, just because they think that's a lot of kids, but nobody ever thinks I'm too young for having had them though.

Kind of depressing really. I wish I looked young. Maybe not 14, but I wouldn't mind if a few years were shaved off!

I think you look young- lot younger than me! hehe. :winkwink:

how old are you chica?

I'm 30, and I think people probably assume I'm older than that even.

40 :winkwink:

I used to work in the same building as my mom and would visit her on my breaks. When I first started her coworkers would say things like "why aren't you in school?". I even had one guy ask me if the school bus dropped me off close since I was at my mothers desk a lot of afternoons.

And I was refused beer a couple times because the clerk just didn't believe my ID

It comes in handy though at the 'Guess Your Age' type of games at fairs and amusement parks lol

I remember the story when my best friends parents where getting divorced and she moved in with her dad. She was 17 (looked younger!) and has he had nothing in the house they went together to buy furniture.

EVERYONE assumed they we're together! Yeh he looks good for his age (he's about 20 years her senior) but really?? She was mortified!! Especially in the bed shop, lol.

I get a lot that people can't believe OH is older than me. He's 32 and I'm 27, we get a lot of toy boy comments! I also love that normally he gets ID'd and I don't :p

I have got sales people asking if my mum and dad are in lol, I'm 29 now when I was 25 I got I'd for strepsils, you have to be 14 and I was a teacher at the time haha. I get comments on how young I am at baby and toddler but I am one of younger ones. I just hope I havey grandma and mums genes as they don't have many wrinkles. My grandma definetly doesent look 90. It doesent help I don't wear much make up I think

I remember the story when my best friends parents where getting divorced and she moved in with her dad. She was 17 (looked younger!) and has he had nothing in the house they went together to buy furniture.

EVERYONE assumed they we're together! Yeh he looks good for his age (he's about 20 years her senior) but really?? She was mortified!! Especially in the bed shop, lol.

I get a lot that people can't believe OH is older than me. He's 32 and I'm 27, we get a lot of toy boy comments! I also love that normally he gets ID'd and I don't :p

:haha: I bet that was so embarrassing for her! My SD being 17 and my hubby being 40- I mean, I guess people can think that stuff... like the older man with a younger woman. But my goodness- I think they have a sick mind to look at them together and assume that! :dohh: My hubby absolutely looks his age- and so does my SD- she's little too (5' 3" and barely over 100lbs- so she really does look YOUNG)-- but I'm a bit subjective! lol. I find it funny when people think her sister is her daughter- it never happens when us girls are all out together, only when it's hubby with both girls.

I got ID'd while buying black ops 2 for the xbox.

Ugh, seriously....you ID me yet there's these annoying little kids that are like 8 years old on xbox live with it? Oh wait, their mothers buy it for them I guess? Without even knowing what that game is all about?

Remembered another one. I got ID'd for calpol :saywhat:
It was the one time I didn't have any with me too :grr:

Haha calpol! I don't look 18 (I'd say more 15-16) but even I don't get ID'd for that

I haven't before or since. It was obvious I'm over 16, I have a tattoo and was wearing my wedding ring. I sent them a email about it and they sent me a voucher :haha:

When I was 24 i got ided for a mouth refreshing spray. they haveabout 10 ml in it LOL/

When I was 23 I got asked whether I wouldn't want to have a children's fare bus ticket(up to 12 yo)

I don't get mistaken for my age too much. I'd say the thing that happens a lot that really bugs me is when people first meet my husband and I they first assume that we are siblings. I don't feel that we look alike at all.

He says it's probably because we are both so tall and have dark hair.

I also get quizzed on my ID a lot. I don't know why, in my opinion the picture looks like me, but it's happened numerous times. I had one person compare my smile and confirmed only because of my dimples. Another lady asked what year I graduated high school and when I told her she said I was wrong... first the ID doesn't say anything about year I graduated, second how would she know? Luckily I have a passport card in my wallet for alternative identification otherwise she was going to turn me away and keep my ID as it must be a fake!

When I was 27 my dad and I went shopping (I don't drive so my dad would take me when he did his shop) my dad was behind me in the que, I tried to buy a bottle of wine, but they id'd me and wouldn't believe my Id:dohh: my dad chirps in, she's my daughter she's 27..........but they refused me still, then refused to sell my dad the beer he was buying for himself incase he gave it to me :haha: my dad was NOT impressed, don't think he's ever been back to that shop in protest:haha:

Oh I'd of defiantly complained! Lol x

I am currently suffering from a Prit-Stick shortage because I have lost my ID and apparently I don't look 16.

I got "you look good for 29 :O ) from some 22 year old girl. I am not THAT old! Jeeeeze, Its not been the first time someone has commented that I look ok for someone nearing 30! I also get comments on how well I have kept my figure considering I have had two children relatively close in age. I'm not sure pregnancy is an instant death sentence for your body?!

I got ID'd at softplay because she didn't think I was old enough to go in with LO on my own :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->