I know it's meant as a compliment...

Cellulite sucks! But it's not about bawling over it, acceptance is the key to happiness.

The other week I went out with my friend and his grandson who is ssme age as Jade. That was fun explaining to people haha

I'm not sure pregnancy is an instant death sentence for your body?!

sadly in my case it was :cry:

I'm pretty sure that it is xx

We are all beautiful. Maybe not perfect- who is? And pefection is overrated anyway... I'll take my imperfect self any day. Cause I'm a work in progress and a sum of all my parts :winkwink:

Cellulite ROCKS!!!!! :haha: sorry... just had to throw that out there.

Diastasis Recti rocks too...

This photo was taken 2 weeks ago. My son is 11 months old, and no I'm not pregnant!

10431358_533296523463847_6318582854885864272_o.jpg

It wasn't a death sentence for my body when it came to my figure..but health wise..my body hasn't felt the same. I had HELLP Syndrome, my son is almost 10 months old and I still have to take meds for my high blood pressure. I've never had blood pressure problems before. My eye sight has gotten a lot worse also. And I just don't feel right some days.

It wasn't a death sentence for my body when it came to my figure..but health wise..my body hasn't felt the same. I had HELLP Syndrome, my son is almost 10 months old and I still have to take meds for my high blood pressure. I've never had blood pressure problems before. My eye sight has gotten a lot worse also. And I just don't feel right some days.

My eyesight got a lot worse too :(

I'm pretty much falling apart!
Eyes, hips, health, stomach muscles ... What are they?
Xx

A couple of years ago I went shopping with my sister who's 22 months younger than me and I was 27 at the time. The cashier refused to let me purchase an X-box magazine that my OH had asked me to buy for him (it had an 18-rated game that came with it) so I had to pass it to my sistr who was paying at the till next to me. She hadn't been id'd for the case of beer she was buying but realised she'd forgotten her purse so I ended up having to actually pay for it all!!
I've also had to call my OH from his office as he works in the admin dept of our local supermarket to get him to vouch for me to be able to buy a mini bottle of wine :haha:

We are all beautiful. Maybe not perfect- who is? And pefection is overrated anyway... I'll take my imperfect self any day. Cause I'm a work in progress and a sum of all my parts :winkwink:

Cellulite ROCKS!!!!! :haha: sorry... just had to throw that out there.

Diastasis Recti rocks too...

This photo was taken 2 weeks ago. My son is 11 months old, and no I'm not pregnant!

10431358_533296523463847_6318582854885864272_o.jpg

The photo didn't post hun- you are beautiful :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"