I like to call it "CTTC"

channy3232

Reaction score
Haha casually trying to conceive. We're NTNP, but I do pay attention to when I'm ovulating. I'm not temping, checking CM, etc, but I know when I'm ovulating. I'm not on the pill anymore and my husband doesn't pull out anymore. So I would put us somewhere in between NTNP and TTC. I do have to say though that during the TWW, I do obsess and POAS like crazy lol
And I'm still looking for a buddy :)

Good one!!

Casually trying to conceive.. i like that.
:thumbup:

right now i am in then same boat :)....we are not preventing and i am not checking my cm or using ovulation kit etc...i do think i know when i am ovulating as i always get this nagging pain...
after having trystan on december i took the birth control for only 2 month..and then we decided to ditch it as i was still recovering from down there and let just say our sex life was more quiet then we were trying really hard :)...and it took us almost two years to get the baby and i took clomid as well...so we figure before i get pregnant it will be a while ...
but now the baby is 7 months and we want a number two so we are trying a "not preventing approach " hoping now my body "knows" how to get pregnant ....we are giving a go like this probably until october or so and then if nothing we will take clomid again i guess...
i can be your buddy if you like !:)

hehe I am still in the first half of NTNP :haha:

hi ladies!! i ususally hang out in ttc but i kinda feel i fit in more over here. i'm 32 and dh is 35. we're ntnp but i do track cm and cp. i also did opk's last cycle and prob will again this cycle but that's all i do. no temping, no poas unless the :witch: is late.. hope you dont mind me popping in!:hugs:

Ha ha ha casually trying to conceive, I like that!

And it sounds way better than not trying not preventing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->