I..look..huuuge and only 10 weeks!

KIALea

Reaction score
Im not sure how im going to hide being pg today my tummy looks huge its probably mostly bloat but couple that with already tight post holiday trousers and being on the wrong side of size 16 and im looking rather round in the tummy.

Not sure tight tops are the one for me anymore at least i only have two more weeks to hide it.

Anyone else got a tummy already? This is our second baby.

I'm exactly the same here, second baby and last pregnancy I put in a ton of weight which made me go from a tiny size 8 to like you say the wrong size of size 16 :haha: and I fel like I look the same as I did when I was in my 20 weeks last time! :dohh:
Pretty worried overall how big I am going to get tbh rather then having a cute bump like last time I am totaly going to be a planet! :dohh: :haha:

Looks like you had your first baby a month after me in 2012. I managed to shift a stone of baby weight but its gradually found me in the last 2 years and now with the sickness munchies i feel like im gaining at an extortionate rate.

On some level im hoping to see twins tmo at my private scan as my good excuse!

Oh and i need to order mat trousers already for work booooo :( i could never shift my csec pouch from 2012!

Looks like you had your first baby a month after me in 2012. I managed to shift a stone of baby weight but its gradually found me in the last 2 years and now with the sickness munchies i feel like im gaining at an extortionate rate.

On some level im hoping to see twins tmo at my private scan as my good excuse!

Oh and i need to order mat trousers already for work booooo :( i could never shift my csec pouch from 2012!

Aww awesome good age between two babies right? Great minds think alike! :haha:
I'm the same here I did gain a few stone in pregnancy but put about the same on in the past two years only just recently lost a stone the last time midwife checked due to severe morning sickness :/
Haha I've already had my first scan and the first thing the sonographer said was well there is only one and I was like phew! :haha: we already have a hyper two year old already so another one is enough!! :haha:
Haha in already there ordered a few bits a week or so ago haha and I'm already in leggings ! Think that I already have a bit of a tummy I'm super paranoid about anything being snug let alone too tight incase it hurts baby :dohh: :haha:

Honestly, mine is enormous now. The lady at the scanning place even said I looked a lot bigger than my dates today. It's my first baby and I'm only 11+4!

Yes me! First baby here and I'm just starting to show. My friend noticed today. I've got a week on Monday till my scan and then we're coming clean! I'm living in leggings but my size 12 ones are far too tight and my 14 are getting uncomfortable! I'm nearly 12 weeks x

Phew glad its just not me i see so many ladies who get to 18 weeks with no bump.

I think if you are smaller it sometimes shows quicker likewise some bigger ladies don't look preggers for ages.

I was walking around with my tummy out yest as a joke and hubby said i look 7 months doh, just the one baby for sure at the scan today too hmm!:dohh:

I have a huge tummy too! Oh wait, I'm not the pregnant one. My wife is. Sympathy tummy? :haha:

My little one born August 2012, now due June 30th 2015.

I have ordered some maternity things because this time I am definitely changing shape already. Also the wrong size of 16 lol

My best friend had her baby last month and she showed early with her second - lovely bump by 4 months.. but she didn't change much until later... so we might show earlier but not necessarily be any bigger at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->