i.love.coffee!!

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Laying in a nice hot bath with a cup of coffee.
yes i said coffee, dont shout.
after the day ive had, i NEED IT!
im completely exhausted. i feel as sick as a dog. my sons been a pain in the butt from the time he got up and hes still going now
What do you guys do to wind down after a bad day?

I'm so jealous!!! I haven't had a relaxing bath (AKA a bath without my LO) in over a year. lol.

Lucky for me, at the end of each day, my partner and I lay in bed, watch TV, and I get a nice, long back rub. It's a treat I get during pregnancies - I might have 10 more kids just for the back rubs. :haha:

I try to shower but either dh or, the kids get in n laing in bed is even painful so nothing :(

LOVE a long bath... putting on clean pj's and relaxing on the couch with a bowl of frozen yogurt :)

Oh it's just coffee. Not like you are settling down with a bottle of Rum. My husband works late, so after I get my DS in bed, I snuggle up with my heating pad and a big bowl of ice cream, and I watch my shows. It is glorious. :)

well my relaxing bath and coffee went out the window.
my buttcheeks just about touched the bottom of the bath and my phone went off. had to go pick up my niece to have overnight while her mom went to hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->