I love DD :')

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
Sat on the floor with the scan photos kissing them saying 'I love you baby George' (obsessed with peppa pig lol thinks this baby is also called George).

Just a little post dedicated to how cute she is!!
Love you bubba
xx

Aww so sweet! My dd is obsessed with babies at the moment! She loves her Dolly's and my SIL just had a baby boy and dd is smitten! Can't wait until you can feel the baby kicking, her and ds are going to love it :)

aaaw how sweet, its just the best age isn't it! I literally could eat my ds he just sooo cute all the time :)

They are amazing, she's gonna be a fab big sister, she LOVES babies, but I don't think she will allow baby to have a dummy, NO other child is allowed one when she's around haha, I don't mind though its hard to get dummys from them now at this age!

Awww that is sooo cute im so jealous :) Esmee doesn’t really understand babies at the moment (although im sure she will when baby is here) xx

Aww yeah she's still little atm :) Layla hated babies when she was just over a year old lmao but as she's grown she loves babies and other kids so much! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->