• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I love my hubby. Any other funny/cute stories?

My husband doesnt really do anything cute lol but I do love how protective he is over our little boy, making sure I don't do anything that could harm him. And he still makes me feel beautiful and sexy. During sex I don't feel that sexy naked. I went from flat belly, to a little bump and he still loves to look at me naked (he says he thinks its sexy cause he made it lol ) Guess its a manly thing

My hubby said basically the same thing. I asked him how he was goin to feel when I'm huge. He said he'd love me just the same and even more. I asked why. He responded " because you've got part of me growin in you. It's what we made together."

I feel gross! Lol (TMI) but I was on top for a minute and felt so fat but he wanted to stare, and it was like the belly wasnt even there to him. But I still know its there:haha:

my husband is never a sweet talker.
But what he does for me, is really touching and I feel like the luckiest woman in this world that I am married to him.
I have very bad morning sickness, and it was causing me bedbound for almost 6weeks. He never knows how to cook, but he learnt cooking from youtube, and how to make ginger tea from youtube, he also did all the houseworks until I was too sick and he had to let me go back to my mom... he would run for me everytime i needed something despite how late it was, and he never let out a complaint. I really appreciate him for that.
A few days ago, he came to visit. He told me, he will take care of me for the rest of my life. I know it was part of the vows we made for each other, but it was coming out from him again, it was really sweet.
One morning when I was having very bad case of nausea and vomiting, and cannot keep down my food, I asked for his help. He couldn't do much. He went away for a while. He went to pray in tears and hopefully my sufferings will come to an end and things will be alright for me again.
He is the best decision I've ever made in my life.

Nadia, I'm sorry about your ms =S it sounds like you have a very supportive DH, thoguh :)

So, I have to share this. DH called me from work today (even though he was super busy) to tell me he got his new daddy book he ordered and he was very happy to learn that the baby is now "the size of a small burger." :lol:

This is such a nice thread! I am enjoying it, thanks for starting it.

My hubby is a sweety also. Carrying things for me, even if they aren't heavy. Making sure I am warm (it's about 28degrees out right now!). He talks to baby too :)

I got a new sweet story from today. I asked hubby what color bag he'd be comfortable carrying.
He said "brown and blue plaid."
I said "what if it's a girl?"
"then brown and pink plaid"

I was not expecting him to say that. I expected a neutral color or black. But the fact that he's willing I carry pink made me smile. :)

I have a new one for today as well. We got a package in the mail from my cousin and it was baby clothes and DH opened the package and pulled out a leopard print onesie with pink piping around it. I thought he was going to say something like, oh that is just ridiculous or our kid is not wearing this but he had the biggest smile on his face and said, "It's cute." He continues to surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"