I may be pregnant, I don't know... confused o.O

Miaw

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
We only had sex once during this cycle and it was long before my estimated ovulation date, so I really thought I was out.

But now i'm 5 days late. I took a test on Friday morning and one on Sunday morning, both had VERY faint positives, like you could barely see it, and it was withing the 10 mins so it's not an evaporation line.

What worries me tho is it was SO faint, just line kind of the outline of where the line would be.

And I don't have any other symptoms, save from being late.

I know it's most likely too early too detect the pregnancy hormone, either that or i'm doing a chemical pregancy. But I'm freaking OUT. I will test again in a few day, but not knowing is KILLING Me :hissy:

have any of you ladies have really really faint lines, and then ended up being pregnant?

I would say test again now ;) but of course I would I like seeing pee stick pictures!

Are you sure that AF was due when you thought? If you were 5 days late you should get a good line by now, although it's not unheard of for late bfps to happen. If she hasn't shown in a week ask your doctor to do a blood test.

Hope it's just shy second line for you :hugs:

You know from being on here long enough some ladies don't even get BFP until a few weeks late :p

This is exciting! You live in Canada, just go get a bloodtest done and remove all doubt ;)

Aww well since it's been a few days now I threw them away :( It grosses me out to keep them... I don't really know if you girls would of been able to see the lines anyways, they were really very faint.

I still did not have my period nor any signs that it's coming, I'm taking another test tomorrow morning, I'll post that one. *crosses fingers* I'm so really nervous.

And tsyhanochka, my heath card is now expired, I have been putting off renewing it for too long (stupid me, I know it's very irresponsible) so now I have to wait for a new one before I can go take a blood test. :(

When I got pregnant last time, the first test was sooo faint, I had to hold it at a funny angle just to see anything.
Same the following morning with fmu.
They were a month out of date too, so I put the faint mark down to that.
Two days later there was no mistaking the positive line!

I wish you luck with your next test :)

Oh, I was using internet cheapy tests, the first test was 13 days after we bd'd, hth!

Ive been pregnant 4 times (all end in m/c) but even then I took a test and the lines were all faint at first. They say if it picks up the slightest line you have HCG in your body. No doubt in my mind you are pregnant. Get a digital. :) Congrats!

Thanks for the support you girls, it means a lot *hug*

I took a test this morning and this time it was negative, no line at all :(

Still no period, now i'm just really confused. I can't wait to get my new health card so I can get a blood test done. I'm freaking out o_O

We only had sex once during this cycle and it was long before my estimated ovulation date, so I really thought I was out.

But now i'm 5 days late. I took a test on Friday morning and one on Sunday morning, both had VERY faint positives, like you could barely see it, and it was withing the 10 mins so it's not an evaporation line.

What worries me tho is it was SO faint, just line kind of the outline of where the line would be.

And I don't have any other symptoms, save from being late.

I know it's most likely too early too detect the pregnancy hormone, either that or i'm doing a chemical pregancy. But I'm freaking OUT. I will test again in a few day, but not knowing is KILLING Me :hissy:

have any of you ladies have really really faint lines, and then ended up being pregnant?

if you had faint lines, then your pregnant. no questions asked. theres another line there, thats positive

ahhh this would drive me mad also! hope u get a definitive answer soon x

Thought I'd post cos when I fell pregnant with my daughter I had 4 tiny faint lines on my tests for 4 days in a row. Then I had a completely negative one the 5th day. I thought I must have imagined the faint lines but a couple of days later I woke in the night and felt like I should take a test. This time a digital showed I was positive.

I think definitely go for a blood test or get a digi. I don't think I will even bother with any other type of test when we start trying properly again!

All fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Thought I'd post cos when I fell pregnant with my daughter I had 4 tiny faint lines on my tests for 4 days in a row. Then I had a completely negative one the 5th day. I thought I must have imagined the faint lines but a couple of days later I woke in the night and felt like I should take a test. This time a digital showed I was positive.

I think definitely go for a blood test or get a digi. I don't think I will even bother with any other type of test when we start trying properly again!

All fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Aww that actually makes me fell better, cause the test I took yesterday morning was completely negative :(

I think I will go and buy a digital one. I just want to know what's happening :/

I can't believe you can't get a free Dr. assisted pregnancy test in Quebec with a lapsed health card. I know there are lots of places in Toronto to do this... like Planned Parenthood or something?

I mean, if the digi test comes up neg and all. There's got to be a free community drop in service...you guys pay enough taxes :p

I can't believe you can't get a free Dr. assisted pregnancy test in Quebec with a lapsed health card. I know there are lots of places in Toronto to do this... like Planned Parenthood or something?

I mean, if the digi test comes up neg and all. There's got to be a free community drop in service...you guys pay enough taxes :p

I checked there is not :( But I will receive my new card sometimes next week, so as soon as I do I will go to the walk-in clinic and get a blood test. (if my period is not there yet of course)

I am still late, 11 days now... it's pretty much the latest I have ever been. when I was younger, sometimes I would have 40-45 days cycles, I guess it's normal for the first few years, but now? I'm just really weirded out now :/

And the test are still negative, even the digital one :(

I have never gotten a faint positive, just always negatives :( but I do think you are pregnant! You should test again in a couple days and you should get your for sure positive :) If you are like I think congrats :)

The suspense eats at me on these threads lol. Keep us posted.

The suspense eats at me on these threads lol. Keep us posted.

Lol it eats at me too, believe me xD

I don't know exactly what is happening but I really really wish it,s because I am pregnant.

This is easily my favourite thread to follow! I want to know what's happening too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->