I may be pregnant, I don't know... confused o.O

I actually did test again, last Wednesday with a digital and a die test, both negative.

Still no period though, I decided I would test tomorrow morning, since my fiance is coming to visit tomorrow night. Cause I still have not had my period, I am 13 days late now, and it's been 43 days since the first day of my last period. The longest cycle I ever had was 42 days and that was years ago, when I was around 16-17 :/

Now I really can't wait to go see to doctor because I'm starting to worry it may be an ectopic pregnancy, but no cramping at all so far, so i'm not going to freak out just yet.

Oh I hope its good news or something as simple as stress and the change of season.

Hugs my dear. Thoughts are with you.

hey how frustrating. hope u are doing ok. let us know how it goes! x

Still no period, I am now 17 days late and my last period was 49 days ago :/ I took other test and they were all negative.

I don't know if this is a symptom of anything but 3 days ago my back started to hurt and the pain ranges from mild to killing me. I am starting to get really worried, and as soon as I get my heath card, I'm going to the hospital.

I just don't know what to think now, if it was a chemical pregnancy (which would explain the faint positive) I would of had my period by now. Just really confused :(

If you are having that kind of pain I sure hope you get seen soon.

In Ontario so long as you have an updated card number. Surely they wouldn't charge you for the visit.

Hope the pain stops for you and you can get answers soon hun! :hugs:

Well I got my period today (finally) and everything is normal.

The pain in my back subsided, it was because I apparently pulled a muscle, I just don't know how it happened, but it does not matter. I'm just glad everything is okay and hopefully I can go back to a normal cycle now. Apparently ''skipping a period'' is just one of those things that happen.

Thanks for all your support you girls, it was good to able able to share my worries with someone *hugs*

So glad things are normal for you again. Hope you don't skip any more!

I,m really glad too, I was starting to really freak myself out, now that I think about it, that probably just delayed the period even more.

it's all good now tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->