I miss being pregnant

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm not sure where to post this so thought this is the best place.

Did any of you miss being pregnant after having ure baby?
I love having baby here but looking back at my pregnancy and how fast it has all gone just makes me feel sad.
My pregnancy was a very worrying time and I feel like I waisted it and didnt enjoy it due to all the anxiety i had.

I also look at other pregnant womon and get a bit jealous and I dont even know why because I have my beautiful baby boy and he is healthy as well as my other children.

I didnt feel like this after having DD and was quite eager to get on birth control and it wasnt until she got to 5 years old that I started getting broody.
This baby was going to be our last due to me turning the big 40 in December but I still feel so broody and the thought of never having another baby just makes me feel really sad.
Also knowing that my body clock isnt on my side anymore fills me with sadness.

I miss my bump and feeling the baby move and all the excitement pregnancy brings.
I want to feel happy when people announce they are pregnant but I feel jealous and I really hate feeling like this.

I feel so so bad because some womon cant have children and it's just making me feel like a bad person for feeling the way I do.

Me and DH have decided we will ttc again in about 18 months and that one will really be our last because I will be 41 and hubby will be 46 when we start trying.
I'm happy he is in agreement but I worry it wont happen again because of our ages.
Again this makes me feel so bad and like a terrible person because we are so blessed to already have the children we do have.

Did anyone else feel this way?
I feel like such a bad person right now and like its wrong for me to have these feelings.

Can any of you relate?

I feel like such a horrible person.

I don’t think this is abnormal or you are bad to feel the way you do at all. I too will miss the pregnancy excitement, kicks, feelings, but I try to remember the bad bits too and that helps. For me I get terrible tiredness and morning sickness, leg cramps, back ache, constantly needing a wee and then the trauma of birth and recovery.

I do enjoy being pregnant though and I know how you feel. I think if you are a maternal person it’s a lot harder to say goodbye to that chapter and feels like the end of such a lovely stage of life which is a bit final and sad. No real advice but just to let you know you are not alone :)

I don’t think this is abnormal or you are bad to feel the way you do at all. I too will miss the pregnancy excitement, kicks, feelings, but I try to remember the bad bits too and that helps. For me I get terrible tiredness and morning sickness, leg cramps, back ache, constantly needing a wee and then the trauma of birth and recovery.

I do enjoy being pregnant though and I know how you feel. I think if you are a maternal person it’s a lot harder to say goodbye to that chapter and feels like the end of such a lovely stage of life which is a bit final and sad. No real advice but just to let you know you are not alone :)

Thank you hon.
I dont feel so bas bad now so in thinking it was down to hormones and exhaustion.
I do miss my bump and the excitement but I dont miss all the aches and pains. Haha.

How are you doing hon

Hi ladies I'm not sure where to post this so thought this is the best place.

Did any of you miss being pregnant after having ure baby?
I love having baby here but looking back at my pregnancy and how fast it has all gone just makes me feel sad.
My pregnancy was a very worrying time and I feel like I waisted it and didnt enjoy it due to all the anxiety i had.

I also look at other pregnant womon and get a bit jealous and I dont even know why because I have my beautiful baby boy and he is healthy as well as my other children.

I didnt feel like this after having DD and was quite eager to get on birth control and it wasnt until she got to 5 years old that I started getting broody.
This baby was going to be our last due to me turning the big 40 in December but I still feel so broody and the thought of never having another baby just makes me feel really sad.
Also knowing that my body clock isnt on my side anymore fills me with sadness.

I miss my bump and feeling the baby move and all the excitement pregnancy brings.
I want to feel happy when people announce they are pregnant but I feel jealous and I really hate feeling like this.

I feel so so bad because some womon cant have children and it's just making me feel like a bad person for feeling the way I do.

Me and DH have decided we will ttc again in about 18 months and that one will really be our last because I will be 41 and hubby will be 46 when we start trying.
I'm happy he is in agreement but I worry it wont happen again because of our ages.
Again this makes me feel so bad and like a terrible person because we are so blessed to already have the children we do have.

Did anyone else feel this way?
I feel like such a bad person right now and like its wrong for me to have these feelings.

Can any of you relate?

I feel like such a horrible person.

Hi Suggerhoney,

First, congrats!!! It was a great long 9 months. I only recently have given birth but leading up to the big day, I was a little sad that I would no longer feel my little boy moving around in me. There was a grieving feeling that we would be that close anymore. Though I am so happy to hold him, cuddle him, and give him kisses now, there is a little part of me that still misses that womb bond.

I would like to have another one but not sure due to my age. I think having a sibling for him would be great and would give me a chance to have that womb bond again while I enjoy my little bundle of joy. Not sure but if we decide to go forward it would have to be right away. Not sure if I would want to take that precious time away from my new little one.

I don’t really miss being pregnant but I feel so sad that this is my last baby. I already miss my boy being just hours or days old and he’s only 3 weeks. It’s going too fast already. I have two other kids and this was meant to be our last. The newborn stage is so precious though, I wish I could do it again.

I really do miss the newborn stage, it's such a special time, it just goes so quickly

It sure does go by so so fast.
It's harder when its ure last baby or u dont know if ure have anymore due to age etc.
I've kind of got into the swing of everything now and back to my old self. I still miss my bump but not missing pregnancy as much as I was.
Just the bump and feeling baby move. I always love watching my bump grow and it's a bit when it's gone.
Feel so blessed to have my beautiful little baby boy here tho and just watching things like one born every minute now makes me want to cross my legs hahahahaha.

I don’t really miss being pregnant but I feel so sad that this is my last baby. I already miss my boy being just hours or days old and he’s only 3 weeks. It’s going too fast already. I have two other kids and this was meant to be our last. The newborn stage is so precious though, I wish I could do it again.

I agree with this! I feel sad knowing this is my last baby, not because I want another one but because they grow up so quick :( 3 is practical for us as we have enough space at home and they all fit in the cars, one more added to the mix wouldn't be ideal l. However I'm sad that my little man wont be a baby forever :haha:

I agree with this! I feel sad knowing this is my last baby, not because I want another one but because they grow up so quick :( 3 is practical for us as we have enough space at home and they all fit in the cars, one more added to the mix wouldn't be ideal l. However I'm sad that my little man wont be a baby forever :haha:

If only they cud stay babies for ever.
Tommy has really started smiling now and cooing and trying to laugh and I love it:cloud9:
So looking forward to all the things to come.

:p

Thank you hon.
I dont feel so bas bad now so in thinking it was down to hormones and exhaustion.
I do miss my bump and the excitement but I dont miss all the aches and pains. Haha.

How are you doing hon
Hey I’m ok thanks. Glad you are feeling better now. This time was weird for me as I skipped the normal 3 day baby blues feeling and had a blip a few days ago (she’s 3 weeks old now) of feeling down and teary. Think it’s tiredness though setting in. Feel so busy and tired. Just want all visitors to F off too... getting grouchy and can’t be bothered to see people. So miserable I know!

Can I ask what cars you have? We have a Nissan quasqui and I can’t get them all in with hubby too. Looking for another bigger car. How’s Elliot doing?

Hey I’m ok thanks. Glad you are feeling better now. This time was weird for me as I skipped the normal 3 day baby blues feeling and had a blip a few days ago (she’s 3 weeks old now) of feeling down and teary. Think it’s tiredness though setting in. Feel so busy and tired. Just want all visitors to F off too... getting grouchy and can’t be bothered to see people. So miserable I know!

I felt so good that I managed to skip the typical baby blues. I thought I had gotten away with it and then 3 weeks in and it slowly crept in.
My emotions have been so up and down that sometimes I dont know if I'm coming or going.

My baby is now 13 weeks and 3 days and going through the night and suddenly I am feeling human again. Although I still have the odd days of crazy emotions.

Keep that chin up gal u can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->