I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hi wishing...congrats!!!!! Welcome to the thread!! My due date should be around the 24th or 25th..im currently feeling fine physically but sooo anxious to hear back about my blood tests this morning...soo nervous.... my betas were 17 on friday and I was 11DPO then..feel free to make a guess what they will be now lol..Im 14DPO today...most people have guess in the 120s and 130s lol... im going 120 and hubby is 136...also have a 128...122 and 132...ill be post as soon as they call me..

Ok ladies...bad news....we all went waayyy over its only 63..but she said thats perfect..that means they doubled about every 38 hours...I go back thursday for one more recheck and then she preps me for an OBGYN...yay!!!!

Im due the 24th oct with our first little pea ! Feels so odd saying it, i could dO with a bump buddie x

just did this to see what kind of line I would get now that I know my HCG is 63...here it is....keep in mind this isnt FMU just random middle of day...I got one more test and I'll wait till my next dr appt on thursday to do that one...trying to get a dark line for the scrapbooks

https://i55.tinypic.com/2ahgtvk.jpg

Heyyy I'm due 19th Oct! :)
Cant beleive how many october bubs there are :D x x

Hi Char....
Yep here seem to be a lot of us lol..lol..but its nice to have so many people close to our dates so we can compare all kinds of symptoms and stuff..

Ok..does anyone have any inkling or think they know what it is yet..boy or girl wise? if you do why do you think that?

So far I think girl..my face is horrid..my hair is horrid..no matter what I wear or do I feel sooo awful and ugly lol... just got a girl feeling...

Yeah its lovley to have people to talk to & problems/experiences shared! :D

I felt horrible with my last pregnancy.. Bit like you described.. Every day was a bad hair day and I was VERY pale and got eczema... & Yep she turned out to be a girly! Lol

This time I'm not sure yet.. *touch wood* I havent had any nausea.. & My hair feels really nice and healthy.. No spots as of yet either so its hard to say I'd love to have a boy though, Simply because me and my bf have 2 girls between us lol x x

wow, this is getting busy, thats fab.

hello ladies and congrats on you bfp's. its going to be great to have lots of ladies to share the journey with.

mrsjerome, wow bet you felt like a pin cushion by the time they finished jabbing you. Good to hear all is on track with your levels. can i ask what sensitivity the test was that you used please?

as for me, achey boobs and emotional today, not mega bitch emotional but i will cry over anything emotional,lol. hows everyone doing? any symptoms? had a good V day?

i was going to say the same about the test but mine isnt much darker and im 13dpo and used fmu but i know its a good line for the fact im not late for af till it doesnt show tomoz and with my other 2 kids i was a wk late too before i got a bfp with them so honestly wouldnt worry at all,i think i may be carrying a girl as with my daughter i craved oranges from about 5 wks preg but didnt with my son and for the last week which means straight after implantation i have lived on oranges,it was the only reason i tested early because i hate them and havent had one since preg with my 4 yr old daughter,i dislike them that much usually that i wont even open one cause i hated the smell lol, ive got achy boobs,stomach cramps,very tired and bloating,how is everyone else doing x x

i was going to say the same about the test but mine isnt much darker and im 13dpo and used fmu but i know its a good line for the fact im not late for af till it doesnt show tomoz and with my other 2 kids i was a wk late too before i got a bfp with them so honestly wouldnt worry at all,i think i may be carrying a girl as with my daughter i craved oranges from about 5 wks preg but didnt with my son and for the last week which means straight after implantation i have lived on oranges,it was the only reason i tested early because i hate them and havent had one since preg with my 4 yr old daughter,i dislike them that much usually that i wont even open one cause i hated the smell lol, ive got achy boobs,stomach cramps,very tired and bloating,how is everyone else doing x x

isn't it odd the strange things that can make us reach for the hpt!

those dollar tree tests are around 25miu as far as I have found online...im gonna wait for a while now before taking the other one I have...want a good dark one for the scrapbook lol... cant wait till thursday

thanks, i was just wondering about lines and hcg and different tests. Each pregnancy is so individual there really are no rules it seems, its all so mind blowing.

Hi Ladies - I'd love to join you. My tentative due date is Oct 13, but I will have a better idea in a few days after bloods and an ultrasound on Thursday. The dr and I think I ovulated very late this cycle, so I may actually be due closer to the 23-25.

All I know is that I am VERY nervous. I had a spontaneous miscarriage at 5-6weeks in October, so I am just anxious to get some answers so I can relax a bit.

Currently on progesterone as a preventative measure.

Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you ladies!

I am smelling everything! This is so weird! I have no guess whether it's a boy or girl. I don't really care though, either will be great

my main symptom is tiredness, fell asleep at 9.15 last night, when i woke up at 10pm i felt so awful and groggy and made OH take me to the bedroom so I could sleep better.

Since friday i have woken up every night at around 2.00am, going back to sleep, then waking up at 6am... both for the toilet, obviously!

I have major tooth ache, but I recently had a filling redone :( Can pregnancy cause teeth problems?

yeah pregnancy can cause tooth and gum problems...gum problems from the hormones and making your gum more sensitive and more likely to bleed if you brush too hard..and tooth problems because if you arent getting enough calcium especially when the babies bones and teeth are forming your body will leech calcium from you!

Hi Gina!!

So sorry for your MC last year. I am also on prometrium twice a day as I had two MCs last year but was never level checked so no idea if thats why but this time my levels were low so I have a feeling thats what happened the other two times..I go for one more level check thursday and then have to switch so Im scrambling to find an OB that does more than just 2 ultrasounds and more than just a few visits lol..

I think it's prob too early for me to be having all that though, I think it's just from chewing too much on my new filling :(

How is everyone today?

Im great..woke up to sore-er boobs lol..otherwise am ok..my hair is horrid and Im def def def thinking girl..also had a dream about a deer...and according to the dream dictionary

To see a deer in your dream, symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself.

the baby girl within myself lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->