i need a ttc buddy anyone

kelly brown

Reaction score
hi there ladies be on here about 3 years and me and hubby have had to misscarries we had a year break from ttc to let us get over our losses and let my body heal from the pain and truma i have had test done and been checked (scan)and everything seems to be ok now they have just sent hubby for scan as his had cysts on his testicles and been there for a while they wont remove them as they could be harmless and will only move once his had his sperm count checked as doctor says why go through all that pain if they are harmless and your sperm is ok so went to hospital today hubby has done the deed lol and got to wait 3-5 days for results and go back the 12the april for another sperm test if it comes back his ok then they will concertate on me so any way i am looking for a real real ttc friend who can be my ttc buddy/buddies :haha: :happydance: and we can all help and support each other people have said we are ttc buddies and never follow my journal or keep in touch so any one who is going through this hell like me wanna share and chat to me and hopefully we will all get our :bfp::bfp: for 2010 :baby: :thumbup: :winkwink:

thanks mate think i am going to give up and delete my account no on wants to be my tcc buddy

Have moved this to TTC buddies as it was in journals(i didn't realise), probably why you weren't getting responses. Should get some now its moved hun x x

Kelly i'll be your ttc buddy

Hi Kelly, Im not really in the same boat as you but if you still want a buddy Im here chick. Im 27, hubby 21 TTC our 2nd, DD is 9months and we just about to go into our 6th cycle. xxx

I'll be your buddy. I'm 23 and hubby is 28 TTC our first. I am also in Essex.
Hoping you get a sticky :bfp: in 2010

Hi Kelly, Im not really in the same boat as you but if you still want a buddy Im here chick. Im 27, hubby 21 TTC our 2nd, DD is 9months and we just about to go into our 6th cycle. xxx

Whoa you like them young huh?
I'm 27 and my Fiance is 31

I'll be your buddy. I'm 23 and hubby is 28 TTC our first. I am also in Essex.
Hoping you get a sticky :bfp: in 2010

hi ya big plans where in essex are you from when we get our bfp we can meet up for cofFee hope your ok x

Whoa you like them young huh?
I'm 27 and my Fiance is 31

lol yeah his my toy boy lol how are you how is your cycle going this month x

hi kelly,
i will be your buddy! im 28 and new on here, me and my hubby have been trying for 3 and half years for our first baby, with no luck. hubby has had semen analysis and all is well :) iv had a lap and dye in dec and came back with scarring in my tubes. waiting on my hormone level results ATM, and hav follow up app in june so will know more then. we feel we may hav to go down the route of IVF!!
i wish you luck with getting a positve healthy pregnancy! so sorry to hear of your 2 precious losses.
sprinkles of baby dust.
:) x

hi little pea sorry its taken so long for you to it sucks dont it we reakon we will have to go doen the ivf route may be to as its not happend now for over a year since my losses waiting for hubby sperm test should get friday hopefully if back xxx

hi kelly,
sorry its taken so long to reply, as im new on here i havnt got the hang of the titles of topics to remember where i posted your reply. i spent ages trying to find the thread only today for it to click and realise it was in my profile!! haha! :)
thanks for your reply. we have our app in 4 weeks time, so getting close now!! im excited yet apprehensive about the process of IVF. im nervous of the hormone injections and the egg extraction, im scared it may all hurt, or worse still cause crazy pms symptoms with the hormones etc!! lol.
maybe if you guys do go through it we could share our feelings and support each other??
when is your next app and how long are your waiting lists where you are??
lots of love and fairy dust sprinkles...xxx:dust::hug:

hi hun im ttc no# has 2 mc also but have 2 chikldren on earth to xx i been ttc for 16mths now on 32day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->