I need a TTC friend :*(

I'm doing good :) Emma is thriving and dominates my life, as expected. Have you heard from Samantha (nipsnibbles)?

Yes! I talk to her a lot actually!:) she hasnt been on here in months though, we chat on facebook or texts ....bailey and ella were born the same day! how funny, we were two weeks apart! same goes for lilmisscie...she just had her baby boy myles :)

Ella dominates my life too! I love her to pieces though! Doing something new everyday :)

Sorry hun, this is an old thread. some of us were just trying to keep in touch.

Yes! I talk to her a lot actually!:) she hasnt been on here in months though, we chat on facebook or texts ....bailey and ella were born the same day! how funny, we were two weeks apart! same goes for lilmisscie...she just had her baby boy myles :)

Ella dominates my life too! I love her to pieces though! Doing something new everyday :)

That is so funny they were born on the same day! Lovely! Can you please see if Samantha wants to add me on facebook and pm her details? We were sending messages for a while, so would like to see her little one :) I can add you too if you like :)

Yea def! Ill text her ;). My facebook isunder nicole lewis (benson) i have a pic of ellas face...imfrom plains, pa

Just saw these! I'm gonna message Nicole and ask for your guys names to add you! Would love to see your lo:flower:

I pop in rarely :) I try to read a few journals I follow but don't post much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->