I need a TTC friend :*(

Nikki
Thanks for the update :)

Missie
Congrats happy for u :)

Yes! Almost 8 weeks!! Baby had a heart beat of 150bpm at my last ultrasound! Thanks for checking in:):):)

Sorry I havent posted in a while been super overwhelmed. Im on CD 12 of new cycle with a pos opk today. Started taking cassava. I got my period while I was in the ICU on the 1st through the 4th how embarrasing to add most of my caregivers were male. Had dialysis twice and puked my guts out. I cant take metformin anymore because I got Lactic Acidosis and trust me I would never wish that on nobody. If I am being honest here it was my fault I have really bad depression and tried to commit suicide almost worked but hubby forced me to hospital. So I am taking a little break from ttc for a little while I believe that is part of it. It doesnt help that my sister is 6 weeks pregnant and everyday posts about it on facebook. It is just so hard right now. I have a doc appointment tuesday to talk about counseling and antidepressants. Never thought I would resort to that. Not tring to get pity god knows I dont want that I just wanted to update you and let you know I am still here.

:hugs:
Anti dependants aren't as bad as people make them out to be - I was on them for a while. I'm not saying that I know where you're at, or how you feel, but if you want to vent to someone whose been in their own dark places then I'm here to listen.

Take care of yourself.

Oh hun im so sorry ur going through this! I can imagine how overwhelming life feels right now...just wanted to let u know ive been there before...swallowing pills... Getting my stomach pumped... Do u kno whats contributing to the depression hun? They diagnosed me bipolar at that point... But who knows... Take care of urself and when the time is right u worry about ttc.... Thinking of u and praying for u :hugs:

Oh hun im so sorry ur going through this! I can imagine how overwhelming life feels right now...just wanted to let u know ive been there before...swallowing pills... Getting my stomach pumped... Do u kno whats contributing to the depression hun? They diagnosed me bipolar at that point... But who knows... Take care of urself and when the time is right u worry about ttc.... Thinking of u and praying for u :hugs:

Idk. My family history has bi polar and clinical depression. I have an appointment tuesday to discuss it because I have no idea what is wrong with me.

ya i dont get on facebook all that much anymore because it seems like everyone is pregnant and disgustingly happy lol take care of yourself hun : )

WOW! Just got my bill from the hospital. $20,132.09 for 2 days in the ICU. DAMN! I have no insurance thats why. I applied to a charity thing through the hospital so that is pending. Hopefully I get the aid.

Omg that's a crazy bill I really hope u get approved that's why I hate the us when it comes to medical in Canada u don't have to worry about those things I have my fingers x for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->