• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i need advice on OV please....

mika

Reaction score
HI all hope you had a fab christmas :)

i have had a M/C the end ov november so do not know when AF is meant to come yet??

I have OV as i have had lots of ewcm, this was on the 20th december..

so when do you this AF should be here? im not very good at charting sorry :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your MC, hun.

With regard to when you might expect AF - well, do you have any idea how long your usual Luteal Phase is (from O to AF)? If it's around the 14 day mark then you are probably looking at around the 3rd Jan. But 14 days is just the medical preferred most common length, and your LP may be slightly shorter or longer. It is also possible that this cycle will be completely different to others and you should not worry about this, some people take a little longer for their bodies to recover and some take no time at all. Just remember that the statistics for MC's are sadly, extremely high, but so too are the odds of those women going on to have perfect full term pregnancies afterwards. Whatever happens, I hope you get a BFP and a nice little sticky bean early 2010. :flower:

thanks for your help :)
i think the odds are against me as i have now had 4 MC in a row this year and no sticky bean :(

but being positive for 2010!! this will be our year im sure :p

Yep, keep that PMA. I had a friend who suffered many recurrent mc's but she finally got pg naturally and is now the proud mum of a 6 year old girlie - keep the faith hun. Have you had your progesterone levels checked, it may be that a little help in this department is all you need. Good luck :hugs:

they are going to look into my problems after christmas, so hope it something small like that :)

THANKS AGAIN xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"