I need advice!

Thank you! ah wow glad it has worked for you so well:) ive had my results back from my blood test day 21 progesterone levels. in feb they came back 31 but today they came back as 49?
ive had a quick look on the internet to see what that means but its rather confusing lol :)
does anyone know if that is good or not ?

That's good...it means you ovulated! The actual number really isn't a sign of anything other than ovulation. My progesterone levels were always 100+ on the CD21 tests while on clomid, but a higher level isn't a sign of pregnancy, multiples, etc.

Ooh that's good then :) :) thank you ! It's just so hard trying to find out as everywhere says something different. I need to try and find out what my other results were as a lot of them came back inconclusive, ah wow 100 ! That's good :)

Thank you! ah wow glad it has worked for you so well:) ive had my results back from my blood test day 21 progesterone levels. in feb they came back 31 but today they came back as 49?
ive had a quick look on the internet to see what that means but its rather confusing lol :)
does anyone know if that is good or not ?

You may have ovulated a day or so earlier than in feb so it's had more time to rise

Ah right thank you !! :) , my doctors are useless and they never explain anything to me and I see my gyno once every 6 months so I have to try figure it out myself !

Mine were 7 on cd22 and they said I'd prob just oved and it was on its way up. Cd29 it was 37 and cd32 got my BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->