I need all ur help ladies!!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi all

Well i need to lose 10 more lbs in 4 weeks as 4 weeks today i start my fertiltiy treatment and i'm worried tht if i get there an he says well sorry ur not at 12st 5lbs u can have treatment go away and come bk in 3 months i will break down.

so what i'm asking for is for some recipes idea and advice to help me out

i have lost 1 stone 3lbs already just another 10lbs to go!!!

please help me :)

xx

Anyone? i really could do with help and support please???

xx

For a quick fix, have you looked at the special K diet (or another cereal??)
It is healthy in that it's not a liquid diet or very low calorie diet so the weight should stay off ; you can do it for a max of 2 weeks but in your special circumstances you could perhaps do 4 weeks??

good luck.... I really hope you do it! :hugs:

https://www.myspecialk.co.uk/

xxx

Firstly, congratulations on the weight loss. I agree with Mrs RH about the diet and are you doing any exercise? I am walking for an hour everyday and it is really helping. Good luck xx

Hey there,
Why not have a look through some of the dieting journals for some ideas? Most of us record our food intake each day.
I wouldn't really recommend a crash/fad diet coz it's not balanced or healthy. I agree with the ladies who said about exercising. I train 5 or 6 days a week.
Good luck xx

Well i have IBS so i cant have wheat so i dont think special K diet will work! I do my wii fit every day 30mins yog, 20 mins jogging, 60 sit ups and i'm going to start doing boxing aswell well get a dvd for it cos thts a good fat burner.

i will go look at the diets forums/ threads on here i need more food choice aswell i find changing and making sumthing new hard!!!

thanks xx

Porrige is a good one for brekkie with a small banana sliced in

Prepacked stir Grus I always have available in the fridge as quick and easy with light soy sauce. I don't use oil instead I use 1 cal spray

If wanting something sweet sugar free jelly is good, if I'm looking for chocolate fix I have options hot chocolate.

To jazz up turkey/chicken breast I wrap in foil and cover in fresh lemon juice and black pepper.

An old favourite of mine is plain boiled rice mixed with tinned tomatoes and any veg you like eg broccoli pepper mushroom green beans, nix handful of dried mixed herbs . Mix together into casserole dish top with I slice of breadcrumbs and low fat grated cheese. Place in oven for half an hour. It's tasty, easy to make and has lovely crusty topping. It's an old weightwatchers recipe

Vegetables to eat in moderation include: potatoe, sweet potato, parsnip, peas and sweetcorn

I personally think sit ups are pointless.

You need keep mixing up your exercise one day week go overboard, shake your body up.
you body clock will notice same pattrns in return go lazy.

Get some different workout dvds, circuit training, zumba, weights, strength traoning mix it up.

I lost half a stone in one week doing the harcombe diet - basically, you can only eat meat, fish, veggies (no potatoes or potatoe goods) salads and natural live yoghurt (full fat not half)
its about not having any carbs etc so similar to atkins but its better explained and makes a lot of sense.
It is hard getting off carbs and caffine but really worth it!
https://theharcombediet.com/

slimming world is brilliant and healthy i lost loads of weight doing it people i know have lost 6lb in a week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->