I need charting help, please?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi!
So me and oh aren't actively ttc right now, but we have decided to chart my cycles for when we decide to take the leap, so we sort of have a kick start.
This is my second month overall of charting (the first month being in 2012, when I fell pregnant straight away!) so I'm a little (lot) rusty. I'm not using opk's, but I do try to check my cm and cp regularly... I'm pretty forgetful 😂.
I don't have a 'set time' for temping, but it tends to be between 6-7am, whenever my toddler decides to jump on me to wake me up. But it's always after at least 6 hours sleep.
I only mark when we have unprotected sex, most of the time we are careful.
And also, how soon after ov do temps dip back low? Obv because I got pregnant last time, I didn't get to see 😂
So...I suppose my question is, does this chart look 'right'? I distinctly remember (though could be wrong) that before you ovulate, the temps should fall below the cover line, and after ovulation, the temps should dramatically spike? Am I right or wrong?
Sorry for the ramble, and sorry if I have posted in the wrong place...but Tia. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 5
Morning! My brevity is from phone, not being cranky lol.
- Dipping back low depends entirely on your lp. Unfortunately, you need a non pregnant cycle to figure that one out. Average LPS are 12-16 days.
- you can have temps above the coverline before O and even below it after o. It's the overall pattern you are looking for. Your chart looks great and I agree with your cross hairs.
- there is a great article on fertility friebd above types of charts. Not everyone gets dramatic, textbook charts. We both have the slow riser type. Our bodies take time to heat up after O. You might even notice (or not if you get pg) your pre af dip to slowly happen over the course of a few days as well

I think I got them all too tired to check for spelling lol hope that helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"