I need guidance-please help!

worrygirl

Reaction score
Hi All,

This might get a little in-depth but I need some thoughts....

My husband and I lost a baby at 27 weeks almost 7 months ago. With this pregnancy, we go pregnant right away. Now fast forward...we've been trying again (this will be month 5) and no luck. Of course, with everything that has gone on in the past year, I always resort to the idea that we won't ever have kids and there is something wrong with one of us. The amino that was done with my 1st pregnancy didn't show anything genetic and no warning signs.

Now as ovulation approaches, we are starting to get busy again (and I"m trying not to stress this month and have more fun...but it's hard!). Typically when we have sex, and I lay around for a while after and then get up, I have creamy white discharge (his semen), but these past two times it's been watery, clear, almost like pee when I get up. Of course I've googled it and it seems ok, but like I said, I always think the worst......anyone....anything?!??

Hi All,

This might get a little in-depth but I need some thoughts....

My husband and I lost a baby at 27 weeks almost 7 months ago. With this pregnancy, we go pregnant right away. Now fast forward...we've been trying again (this will be month 5) and no luck. Of course, with everything that has gone on in the past year, I always resort to the idea that we won't ever have kids and there is something wrong with one of us. The amino that was done with my 1st pregnancy didn't show anything genetic and no warning signs.

Now as ovulation approaches, we are starting to get busy again (and I"m trying not to stress this month and have more fun...but it's hard!). Typically when we have sex, and I lay around for a while after and then get up, I have creamy white discharge (his semen), but these past two times it's been watery, clear, almost like pee when I get up. Of course I've googled it and it seems ok, but like I said, I always think the worst......anyone....anything?!??

Sorry to hear what you have been through:hugs::hugs:
I think what you are describing is normal as that happens to me after sometimes. Sorry I can't be more help, good luck:hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->