I need help determining if it's all in my head :)

Happy4ever

Reaction score
So I have had a weird cycle this month. This is the first month my husband and I have TTC. My last menstrual cycle was on March 1st. I am always regular (31 day cycles) and have never spotted or felt out of the ordinary pms symptoms. My husband and i had unprotected sex every 2 days during my fertile week. About 7 days past ovulation I started feeling a little crampy which is not normal for me until the day i start my period. I was extremely moody crying one second and happy the next or vise vera. Then on the day my period was supposed to start (March31) I had pink spots on the toilet paper after I wiped. I thought it was my period starting but never happened after that. I have never been late. So since April 1st I have been extremely tired, very moody, light sharp cramping in my lower left abdomen, white raised spots on my areolas and slight breast tenderness. However, I have been obsessed with HPT and taken one everyday since the 26th of March. Everyone has come back negative. Yesterday (4 days late) I took an HPT and got a weird faint positive. I thought it was an evap line but now that I think about it It wasn't sitting there long enough to be an evap. I ran out of test and my husband and pretty much banned me from going and buying anymore :) So in other words, I need some input. Is it normal to be always on time and normal, and then the first month you start TTC all the symptoms start appearing and you then turn up really late? Are these symptoms anyone else has had??? Please reply with some input or positive advice. Sorry for the book :)

It sounds like you might be pregnant!

Sometimes the stress of TTC can cause people to ovulate late which means their period is late, and AF can mimic pregnancy symptoms but if you're usually regular and these symptoms are new then I'd definitely say go out and buy another test!

I do have to admit ever since the first I have been a bit stressed about whether I am pg or not. I called my gyno yesterday and she said that if i still dont start my period by this Friday call her. I am a bit worried about an Eptopic pg with all this cramping I've been having. It's not menstrual cramping but a sharp cramping that starts in my left lower abdomen and then I also feel it in my lower pelvic region. I cant say that its painful at all and sometimes it last for maybe 5 seconds but it is still there and noticeable. Is it a valid concern or should I just stop, breathe, let mother nature do her thing and relax???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->