I need help for my SIL (Angel baby mentioned)

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
First off i want to say how sorry I am for your losses you are such strong and brave women :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My SIL was due to have baby Noah on the 11th July and was told she would be induced on the 20th of July but last night Noah went to sleep and she gave birth to him this morning. He looks so perfect :cry:

She asked me to find some information for her, she wants to know how long did you all wait before TTC again? and she has a 2 and a half year old daughter who was very excited to meet her new brother, how will she explain it to her?

Sorry if iv posted this in the wrong place i just want to help her :cry::hugs:

After I delivered Isabella they asked me to wait for one period before trying again. My consultant said that they used to advice to wait 1 year after a stillbirth before trying again to give you some space for emotional recovery but she says it's now been shown that there is an incredible healing to be had from having another pregnancy to focus on.

I would say when she is ready that she should try again.

You might be just as well posting this in the stillbirth and neonatal loss forum as most of us in here didn't lose our babies at full term.

ETA I am really sorry for your whole families loss. I hope that it is not too bad telling their daughter. My 3 year old didn't really understand the whole thing so took it quite well.

this is so sad, ur poor SIL & family. I am so very sorry for everyone. I can only hope time is a healer for her. RIP angel Noah x x x

I think that she's best asking a doctor about when to try again as there may have been a medical problem that you and she may not know about yet.

I definatelly think that she should have one cycle off to help grieve her loss and for her body to recover. Her womb will need time to return back to its normal shape and recover from the trama of the lost.

My heart goes out to you, you SIL and your families

hi Hun,

i agree with aussiettc, i think she ought to wait until they have been able to identify any reason. My son was stillborn and they found that i suffered from anticoagulant lupus syndrome, in other words that my blood thickens in pregnancy - so my subsequent pregnancies have been with a 75mg dose of aspirin. I know you said that your SIL already has a daughter, so it may have been something specific that happened to her with baby Noah - i would recommend her to wait for any such diagnosis and then ttc.

Much love to your SIL and the rest of the family.

I told my daughter when she was nearly 5 - and i told her that her brother had gone to heaven as god wanted him to be near to him and so they could look over us on earth. We used to look at the brightest star and say that was him twinkling to us. She is 7 now and she still points to the shiniest star and says thats her brother smiling at us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->