I need help.. quick!!

H

Happy4More

Hello ladies, I will try to make this brief as I need advice asap! I have been having about 30 day cycles the past few months, but before then theybwere usually 33-36. If i was having a 30 day cyle i would have od a few days ago (when i noticed ewcm and signs of ovulation) cm today was very creamy and not super ewcm but had a little ewcm consistency. if I am having a 36 day cycle o time would be right around now. Does cm always dry up or get sticky after o or can it stay creamy with a bit of ewcm, cervix feels closed now and firm but still high.. need help asap cause it would be a pain hubby leaves for work in 4 hours but I could wake him up if I had to to bd lol

It sounds like you've already ovulated because your cm went to creamy but personally I would still bd if there's any chance you might not have!

I'm not sure but I too would BD just to be on the safe side : )

That happened to me when I was was pregnant with DS (4 months).
I even posted a photo on here and a few said I was ovulating (again!) I said that wasn't possible. Few days later I tested and got my :bfp:

Fingers crossed for you. How many DPO are you?

Im not 100% sure anywhere from 4-7 dpo. I had to poas today to get it out of my system haha and there is a shadow irl but I think its an evap as im leaning more towards being 5 dpo

I do think ive already od and I sure hope so because hubby wouldn't get up last night :( then woke up late for work!!:growlmad: ugh men!

Lots of luck and baby dust to you hun. I only recently started charting and I honestly don't know if I've ever noticed ewcm in my cycles. I don't know if it's my place to say this, but my man is a sound sleeper too. If I need to bd and he won't wake up, well he can still contribute while sleeping.. It just means more work for me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->