I need help!

britsk

Reaction score
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I wanted to post in case anyone could give me an idea of what's wrong with me.

So, I had AF on December 7th, and this AF lasted longer than usual. I'm usually done bleeding by day five but I continued to spot and have light bleeding up to day 8 until it finally stopped. Now, not even two weeks later, I am bleeding again! It started with very bad AF like cramps two nights ago, then some brown spotting last night and now full blown AF type bleeding today with clots that get larger with every trip to the restroom, but no pain - just slight cramping. I have no idea what to think of this, I just had a well woman exam three weeks ago and I have no STI's although I did received an abnormal pap result. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Hubs and I have DTD a few times during AF and a few times after it ended but I don't think it's anything to do with that. I am right at O time and don't have the very sore nips that usually come with O, just this bleeding with clots.

Any ideas? :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->