i need help.

colorblind1945

may be expecting
Reaction score
i need to know the most common symptoms that other teenagers are feeling...
i'm not quite sure.

What kind of symptoms do you mean hun? I assume from your status you're looking for early pregnancy symptoms?

yea.
like i've been spotting, i'm nauseas constantly, i actually threw up a little while ago, and i'm having really bad back pains. i know its not my period because i never feel like this...

They do sound like early pregnancy symptoms. Have you been having unprotected sex a lot this cycle? When should your period be due, it might be time to do a test.

my boyfriend and i broke up for a while and didn't have sex for two weeks, then we got back together and he ejactulated in me for the first time, but he did it four times.
i'm supposed to get my period the tenth...

How long was it after your last period that you and your boyfriend had sex?

You can probably take a test soon if you can get hold of an early detection one, something like first response. If not then wait until the day your period is due and if it doesn't arrive do a test then. Worrying won't help anything. And although you might feel like all the things you've noticed are definitely real the body has a nasty trick of playing mind games on people when they suspect they might be pregnant. I had a lot of symptoms this month, but i turned out not to be pregnant.

And are your periods usually 28 days apart? or more?

it's been changing a lot lately. like last time i started ten days early and then it lasted a week, and it usually lasts for four days.
and i thought i started my period yesterday, but then i stopped bleeding.

Okay, well with your cycles being all over the place it would be very difficult to work out when you actually ovulated. Obviously your chance of getting pregnant is highest if your unprotected sex when when you ovulated. I'd say wait until your period is due and take a test. If the test comes back negative but your period doesn't arrive within a few days then take another test until you either get a positive or your period arrives.

Surely after your boyfriend came in you once you would of thought thats it and not let it happen another 3 times if your not trying to concieve. You should of used some sort of contreception and if your not pregnant then I advise you too before you end up in this situation again.
If your period is due the 10th then its very likely that an early response test would work now, If it shows negative then test again in a few days if your period doesnt show up.
When was the last time you had unprotected sex?
Also your young(guessing as its in the teen section) its really common for your periods to be irregular and last different times too, Mine used to be for 5 days one month and the over a week the next, Its normal for it to be like this.
And as for the symptoms, Everybody is different regardless of what age you are, I had no symptoms before my period was due atall, I just knew deep down that I was pregnant. Your symtoms could also be a sign of your period coming, So try and hold out and see if it comes in the next few days
X Hope you get the result you want X

It's too early for a test to determine whether you're pregnant or not so I'm guessing it would be too early for symptoms.
But you could definitely be pregnant so I suggest you wait a week or two and then TEST!
If you aren't pregnant you should definitely consider some form of birth control...

atm is at the moment.

An early pregnancy test should work right now. I had my positive test before my period was due, about twelve days after ovulation, which is prob around where you are right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->