I need help!

babycrazy11

Reaction score
:help: Ladies... been doing opk's for the first time. I have 3 days in so far. The first day there was a very light "almost not there" line.. yesterday it got a little bit darker but still very faint and today it is increasingly darker. They are faint so I know they are negative but is this a good sign that I am going to ovulate? the increasing darkness of the line over 3 days???

What cycle day are you on? I got 2 progressively darker opk's cd16 and cd17 before finally getting a very + one cd18 at 10am, then by 10pm that night it was completely negative. I was tempted to go out and get some today since I'm cd16, but didn't.

Keep testing. I just tested and it wasn't positive yet, but if it's like last month it will be positive tomorrow or the next day! Mine got darker each day. Some ladies say they always have a line, but I know I don't. Only when it's coming close. :) Let us know what it looks like tomorrow!

^wss. I had faints for 2 days and then a blazing positive the next day so just keep an eye on it x

thank gals.... testing at about 2:45 today.... i will let you know. I am also noticing today that *tmi* its pretty wet down there. Thought that I already had ewcm but this kinda looks like it could be that too?? Been having cramping and not too cp is high and soft still.

Yah keep us posted! I'm gonna test next time I have to go:loo:
Hope to see it darker than yesterday.

YAY!!Its defintaley darker than yesterday!! I feel so excited. It looks as though its only got a little bit farther to go before its as dark as the control! Maybe tonight or tomorrow?? LOOK OUT DH...... :flasher: !!!!!!!

LMAO!:rofl: Hubby doesn't know what's gonna hit him! LOL!

Oh good for you! Mine was negative still. :dust:

thanks Gabby.... I still do consider it - but I think its on its way to a +.... hopefully your comes very soon!!! fx'd for BOTH of us!!

So mine dried darker today than yesterdays, so I'm gonna run out to the $tree and get 2 more. I'm gonna test tonight since it's cd17. Last cycle I had a blaring + at 10am cd18, and was gone by that night, so I think it first went positive the night before(cd17). I'm curious to see if it does that tonight! I'll be thrilled if it does because that will mean that my cycle is right on point....finally!!! fx'd!!!

ooohhh..... I am hoping it worked out for ya! I did one of my cheapies and it came out the darkest of that kind yet. Actually, the first part of the line was darker than the control but then it faded... wasnt a solid line. Then I did another first response and it wasnt as dark as the control. I dont know! I was excited because it didnt seem like the cheaper ones were as sensitive and then it went pretty dark so I figured it had to mean something?? Anyhoo... see how it goes tomorrow. I am pretty confident that I am either o'ing or right about to. Cant wait to find out how yours was!!

Hey there!! So half your line was as dark? You sound like you're super close!!!

I'm a different story. Instead of it getting darker, it got super lighter yasterday and last night. Then this morning the line was darker again. None of these are considered positives obviously, I'm just confused as I have ewcm. I'm just gonna go by that for now. Also I was thinking maybe if I woulda tested cd15 it might have been positive and my lines were just progressing downward. Hmmm.:shrug: Today is cd18.

Have you taken an opk today? Keep me posted! i hope it gets dark for you!

that does sound confusing.... this is only my first cycle so unfortunately I have no advice to offer. The only thing is too keep :sex: .... yeehaw! Just in case you ovulated in between all that or if its still to come. I am nervous about testing today (another hour or so). I have had some excitement and I am afraid that I am going to ruin it. We have been bd'ing all week and using preseed for the first time too. I have a funny cramp going on today and though my bbs are super sore... there is a kind of sore tingly feeling. Before I ever started the pill (9yrs ago) I used to get sore bbs before af. Been nauseous too... like I could throw up but not gonna. That is apparently a sign for some women of O. I dont know what it all means my dear!! I hope this is it for me this month because my nerves are shot! :gun: I'll let ya know how it goes. Fingers, toes and eyes x'd for ya!

oohhh... I meant my bbs ARENT super sore. just a little if I give em' a good squeeze. Maybe I am squeezin' em too hard!!!!!

:rofl: Well, if we push hard enough or poke at em all day, they're bound to get sore! LOL!...What's even funnier is when I swear my veins are getting bluer!:holly::haha: Are those bb's bouncing? Oh geeesh. What cycle day are you on? We might be hpt testing around the same time!:happydance:

fx'd!!!!!:dust:

OMG!! Are those bbs EVER bouncing!!!!! wicked! CD15 if my calculations are right?? I am going by af starting on the 16... though I spotted a bit for a couple days before. :headspin:

wellllll.... i dont know what to think. I did a FR and it came out not quite as dark but the edge was dark. Not a solid line. I did another cheapie one and it was not as dark as last night. Unleessss.... I o'd last evening? I certainly dont think that I could do opk's every month. HOLY MOLY!

Are your cycles pretty regular? Mine are just starting to regulate after 7 years of the mirena.....Opk's are so annoying! it's like you have to take a ton of them! when did you start taking the opk's...what cd?

My periods havent been too bad. I was on Alesse for 9 yrs. Came off in MAy. Pretty much 27-28 days but there were a couple where it was 23-33 days. I do get some spotting leading up though but I used to spot even while on the pill. I dont know if I have been O'ing or not since coming off it. Had sypmtoms that would make me think it. I started opks on cd12. Becoming a little of a junkie on those. I just did another... I dont know why... just wondering if something changed I guess... oh my! I am terribly bloated today... nauseous a little... almost a tender belly too. Something is going on down there I am sure of it! Hopefully whatever it is it will lead to a BFP!! ... gotta go check my peestick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->