I need help!

I know right! They have a hard time being happy for anybody, so I know it's just not me,lol! I think it just takes them a while to let things sink in, then they are happier. How can you not be happy to have an addition to the family that's not an inlaw. Hahaha! I love my mom in law(we actually got tattoos together...not matching that would be weird) and sis in law is really great too so I lucked out. I gotta get this tree up. I started last night and didn't finish. Duh...you guys have seperate Thanksgiving.:dohh: I don't have any symptoms really just headaches, but I think it's caffeine related. But, I had af like cramps 2 nights ago. So, maybe a good sign I hope! I'm such a dork....I took a $tree this morning. I can't be past 7dpo...stupid. But, I've heard of people getting their bfp 7dpo........

Don't feel bad! My hubs g-ma just gave us the news that hubs cousin is expecting. I didn;t feel bad though. She's had 2 miscarriages, and her son has some rare condition. I can't really complain I guess. I'm very greatful for my two healthy children! I'm actually kinda scared to get pg again, because it doesn't go so smoothly sometimes and I might just be pressing my luck. I feel kinda greedy right now for wanting another.
Thanksgiving dinner was really good and I think I will explode! We did the dinner with my family tonight and came over to my inlaws tonight so tomorrow we can do it all over again! Yikes!.....I should be out doing Black Friday, but I figured out I can shop all the deals online, so why mess with the crowds? Forget that! Well, hope you're doing well!

Hey Gabby... yeah i am feeling better for sure. Got my package and just tried softcups for the first time. Yupper... they are kinda gross. Hope I can get it out! Its really UP THERE! HA!

glad you had a good thanksgiving! mmmm.... turkey..... I wrote a reply earlier today but accidentally closed it out and now i cant remember what i had written .... I know it was more than this.

I did opks yesterday and today. Not ++ but the line is a little deeper today so I am kinda expecting a ++ maybe tomorrow or probably sunday. Thank god! fx'd!! Anyhoo... gotta go marinate! eeewwwww......TMI! SORRY! :mamafy: oh mind your bizniz beotch!

came across this....

Vitex (Chaste berry): Vitex is an herb that women have been using for years to help with premenstrual syndrome and to help regulate your period. Vitex may be helpful for women who have irregular cycles, are not ovulating regularly, or have premenstrual syndrome. Check with your doctor before using Vitex. Vitex is not recommended for women who are taking Clomid or any similar fertility medications as it can cancel out the effects of fertility medications.

GABBY!! I am 99% sure that I got myself a big ole ++++++ OPK!! YAY! Its probably the best looking one that i have had since I started doing them! BAH CHICKA BAH BAH!!! LOOK OUT DH!!! POUNCE......... POUNCE........ raaaaaarrrrrrrr..... I know, I am a complete loon!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!

:flasher: get er done girlfriend! Do it today and the next few too!
Was that vitex for me? I should talk to my doc. If I'm not pg this cycle, then I need to make an appt. I hate this waiting game. I took $tree hpt and bfn, but I swear I see a shadow, but I'm probably delusional.

Just got back today from the holiday. I went out with my friend last night to kareoke.....not my thing. I was bored outa my mind. I prefer going to clubs that you can dance at. I felt like I was held hostage at a table and had to act like I really enjoyed listening to people try to be Kelly Clarkson. What a sour puss I am! I know. Well, hubs is rushing me out the door right now to go get christmas lights. I'll catch up with ya later. Maybe we should start private messaging each other just in case anyone cracks the code of my internet name. I have alot to say sometimes but don;t want to publicly.

haha! Private messaging would be good! Its funny how we got into messaging each other on this thread! People would think we are clearly out of our minds if they had to read all of this!!!!! sooooooo..... if your reading this.... WE ARE COMPLETELY SANE.... JUST TRYIN' TO GET KNOCKED UP!

Good luck with the lights... private messaging next time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->