i need ideas...

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
for things to do with 4 girls who are 13, 12, 8, and 7

I'm going to be looking after my cousins 4 daughters so her and her husband can have a week away in a couple of weeks, and i have no idea what to do with them whilst they are staying with me.

as there will be me, OH, Kaya and 4 girls obviously things that will be as cheap as possible are best :)

so far i've thought about,
good weather: go for a walk and to the park
bad weather (which it most likely will be): board games in the house ... possibly the cinema if there is something on that is age appropriate for them all.

Maybe go to your local craft store and get some cheap crafts to do? Like scrap books etc... or frames they can make... walks to the park are great, or fun books... some good girly movies to watch... there are other crafts like bracelet making (with some cheap string and beads)... or sock puppets (with old socks! lol)... and some colored markers and yarn...

Just a few ideas... I'm sure all will go great :)

Maybe go to your local craft store and get some cheap crafts to do? Like scrap books etc... or frames they can make... walks to the park are great, or fun books... some good girly movies to watch... there are other crafts like bracelet making (with some cheap string and beads)... or sock puppets (with old socks! lol)... and some colored markers and yarn...

Just a few ideas... I'm sure all will go great :)

oooo thats brilliant, thanks! i'll get them to help make kaya's scrapbook :) thanks!!!!

You could have a girly day- do each others hair, watch a movie and use face packs. I used to look after 2 little girls and we'd make face masks out of banana, avocado, oats... stuff which was good for their skin/wouldn't hurt their skin (their mum was really into beauty treatments and they wanted to do the same).
You can get cheap canvases in places like The Works, for a couple of pounds each, and cheap oil paints so they can make special pictures to keep/give to their parents when they're back.
Baking is always fun! And delicious :)
Games like charades, pictionairy etc are great if the older girls are game.

You could have a girly day- do each others hair, watch a movie and use face packs. I used to look after 2 little girls and we'd make face masks out of banana, avocado, oats... stuff which was good for their skin/wouldn't hurt their skin (their mum was really into beauty treatments and they wanted to do the same).
You can get cheap canvases in places like The Works, for a couple of pounds each, and cheap oil paints so they can make special pictures to keep/give to their parents when they're back.
Baking is always fun! And delicious :)
Games like charades, pictionairy etc are great if the older girls are game.

Thanks, I think i might have a look in the pound shop to see what i can come up with later today :)

colouring never gets old girls and boys of all ages love it, making braclets is always great, grab and few different coloured balls of wool, friendship braclets are great and easy you can plat them or twist them and use as many colours as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->