I need insight. Did I miscarry?

mommyforever

Reaction score
I hate asking these questions on here, but I'm freaking out and need some insight. I've been trying to get pregnant for two years with no luck. This past weekend I was a week late for my menstrual so I took a test that was positive. I went and got the clear blue digitals, they both came out positive 1-2 weeks. Lastnight I started cramping and bleeding bad. I went to the hospital assuming that I was miscarrying. They did urine, blood, pelvic and ultrasounds (external and internal). Hey came back to me saying that my hcg levels were right above 0. And that there was no sign of a baby in my ultrasounds. They did find a "complex and abnormal" cyst on my left ovary though. They want to see me two days to check my hcg levels again. I'm so confused. I'm passing blood clots like no other period I've had before and I honestly feel like a miscarriage. But there was no baby? Can the cyst cause hcg? If it's abnormal can I have cancer causing hcg?

cancer won't give you a positive HCG. But it's possible your cyst ruptured

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. It sounds like you've had an early miscarriage....I just went through one myself. I got positive hpt's 5 days in a row on a wondfo, and pregnant 1-2 on a digital. And then just over a week later I started bleeding heavily with clots for 5 days. On the 5th day of bleeding I had a blood hcg level of 3 (less than 5 is considered not pregnant), the next day an ultrasound showed nothing in my uterus.

What did they say you should do about the cyst? I hope you will get more follow-up to find out. I hope it's nothing too serious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->