I need sleep : (

Scottish mum

Reaction score
Sorry just need to vent! At the weekend my lo got croup again and for my son that means hospitalization! Thankfully this time round it was only two nights with steroids. But it's almost a week and as you can imagine there's not been much sleep. I've been off work also so lack of sleep and then being at home with lo all day and as you can imagine he's clingy and currently also going thro terrible a twos! (He's only 18 months) but he's got his own mind and has started biting, pulling hair and being a wee monkey ! I'm exhausted and my patience wears thin and that's just not me. I feel bad but I kind if dread a full day as I know it's going to be a long one : ( sorry just need to moan. My lo is generally a good natured little boy I'm in shock lol x

We've all been there - don't feel bad. I went through a period a few months back where I dreaded full days alone cos I knew they'd be so hard. Since my lo started speaking more it has been a little easier.

Really hope your lo is feeling much better soon - all that worry will have tired you out on its own let alone then having to look after a poorly child. Big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->