I need some advice about contractions urgently

This is exactly what happened to me. I had the passery and within 2 hours I started contracting and they got to 3 mins apart were very short and sharp took my breath away. I asked for gas and air because of the pain but midwife said the contractions were just from passery and not labour. They gave me painkiller tablets. Then those contractions stopped for about 20 mins and then they started again but were 10 mins apart to start off with but they were not short they lasted longer and got closer together. It took me 16 hours to get into established labour.
They put a drip up and then broke my waters.
I went from 4cm to 10cm in 2 hours and 15 mins and was pushing for 10.
That drip really got things going but it was intence with contractions one after another. Gas and air was my best friend but I did end up getting a epidural because it was already in my plan with the anethatist because of the hemorrhage and retained placenta I had the last time.

I really hope and pray as I'm writing this u have ure baby in ure arms. I have been thinking about you all night hon and prayed for you.
Thinking of you <3

Last edited:
Good luck hlx! Hope you’ve had your baby boy by now

Thinking of you hopefully you have your little man in your arms right now! X

Anxiously awaiting to hear from you hun. Hope everything is okay and your snuggled up with your little man xxx

Hoping you’ve had your little man by now and all’s well. Stalking for updates!!! Got everything crossed xxx

Also stalking for updates!! Hope you're cwtching your boy and maybe even home from hospital!

Sorry everyone! The induction was a long old process! 26 hours in total and labour took 16 hours! 3rd baby and my longest and most painful labour! I will update birth story when I get 5 minutes :)

I'd like you all to meet Enzo Jay born on the 12/11/19 at 8:36am weighing a lovely 8lb 12oz! He is an absolute dream and we are all so in love with him! <3 thank you all for your support and putting up with me moaning for 9 months!

IMG_20191112_103807_443.jpg IMG_20191112_172910_921.jpg

Awww he’s sooo cute ! Congrats !

Rest up now! Picture of all three of your children is adorable they look so proud ! Xx

Congratulations hun! He’s gorgeous god bless !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->