• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need some advice about contractions urgently

Aww that's good <3 Hope you can get plenty of rest and recovery :hugs:

So happy to hear your little one arrived safely! Such a good size too, no wonder you were so u comfortable. My third labour was the most painful too! Hope your after pains aren’t too bad. Rest up and hope your recovery is quick :)

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous! What a beautiful family you have <3

Congratulations hun he is a doll sorry about the long process but now you can enjoy him and not be in so much pain

Omg how beautiful !!!
Congratulations chick over the moon for you! xxx

Awwww hon he is well cute. Congratulations again. I love the name so much and his cute chubby cheeks.
<3

Look at him so freaking precious! Youre a champ mama and what a cutie pie you have in your arms now! Congratulations!

Sorry everyone! The induction was a long old process! 26 hours in total and labour took 16 hours! 3rd baby and my longest and most painful labour! I will update birth story when I get 5 minutes :)

I'd like you all to meet Enzo Jay born on the 12/11/19 at 8:36am weighing a lovely 8lb 12oz! He is an absolute dream and we are all so in love with him! <3 thank you all for your support and putting up with me moaning for 9 months!

View attachment 1072636 View attachment 1072638
Congratulations he’s adorable

Congratulations absolutely gorgeous family xx

Awhhh congratulations!! What an absolutely gorgeous bunch of kids you have! He is adorable!

Thank you everyone! I forgot what sleep deprivation was like even though hes an easy baby I'm still stuck in that pregnancy routine of not sleeping lol!

It’s hard at first isn’t it. I’m only just getting used to it now 1 week in. Feel like the adrenaline keeps you from properly resting at first.

Is OH helping with school run etc? Are both your others at school or just the eldest? I’ve not done any school run yet so going to try start my new routine next week so I can master it before hub goes back to work. Slightly shitting myself about doing it on my own.

How is everyone doing? Hollie are you feeling any better now? Hope your OH is helping with your other little ones a bit.

It’s hard at first isn’t it. I’m only just getting used to it now 1 week in. Feel like the adrenaline keeps you from properly resting at first.

Is OH helping with school run etc? Are both your others at school or just the eldest? I’ve not done any school run yet so going to try start my new routine next week so I can master it before hub goes back to work. Slightly shitting myself about doing it on my own.

How is everyone doing? Hollie are you feeling any better now? Hope your OH is helping with your other little ones a bit.

My mam has been taking the kids to school for me, as I'm unable to drive at the moment, in really suffering with my back after my epidural, so I'm taking tramadol for the pain and I'd never make it to the school and back in one piece after no sleep and tramadol:haha: and yes hun both of mine are in school full time so it does make it a bit easier, but I'll be doing the school run from Monday just to get into a morning routine!

Also anyone whos had an epidural before is it normal for my back to be in this much pain after it? I'm guessing it's from the epidural or the fact Enzo was quite big and back to back, but my back is excruciating at the moment and I'm struggling to walk

I had a lot of back pain after mine. I hope it eases soon :hugs:

Awwww massive congratulations to you! He's absolutely gorgeous.

Backache is quite normal. You'll feel tender for a while. Hopefully it eases soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->